Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 18-19

Premier League   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 12/27/2018 at 6:11 PM, wacmedia said:

Arsenal head to Liverpool at the weekend. Had some great days there, lets hope we play like we did v Spurs.

Sadly not to be, well hammered! Some surprising results yesterday.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While Ashley's there they're about as relevant as your native Darlington. I doubt Rafa will be there at the end of the season and can see them flirting with the bottom three.

Vardy's point blank miss at 90:30 cost Leicester a point.   Players I liked and disliked today.   ManU:   Sanchez. A big fat zero. Even late, when they need possession, he turns it over and that

About £18 million, I've heard! ?   KM

Posted Images

On 12/30/2018 at 1:08 AM, jacko said:

Sadly not to be, well hammered! Some surprising results yesterday.

Hi,

Surprising results are a part of the Christmas programme. Several teams who were in the 5-7/1 range won games. Wolves have a good record against the best teams. Pogba has raised his game now that Jose is gone.

Hi,

City beat Liverpool in this critical game. Klopp seemed to approach this game in a negative way with little creativity in midfield. Still, its hard to knock him as if Stones hadn't cleared the ball from the goal line Liverpool would have probably won by a few goals, as City would have had to chase the game. Kompany seemed to have Mo under control which was a telling factor, IMO.

Edited by wacmedia
spelling
  • Upvote 1

Hi,

Man Utd face their toughest task since Ole took over with a game away v Spurs, on Sunday. This game should determine how much improved they are. Spurs face a tough game v Chelsea, in Caribou Cup semi final, so United have an advantage in the build up to weekend game.

15 minutes ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Man Utd face their toughest task since Ole took over with a game away v Spurs, on Sunday. This game should determine how much improved they are. Spurs face a tough game v Chelsea, in Caribou Cup semi final, so United have an advantage in the build up to weekend game.

Utd have had a good run but not really against any top flight opponents, so interesting game.

On 1/7/2019 at 6:29 PM, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Well Utd got the result at Wembley , I am sure that pleased you.

10 hours ago, jacko said:

Well Utd got the result at Wembley , I am sure that pleased you.

Hi,

We were dancing like maniacs on the Holloway Road.:gulp:partyDavid de Gea was back to his best. I felt Spurs played well, but de Gea was the difference. The jury is still out on Ole and United.

Hi,

Man City beat Wolves, who have a good record against the top teams, and keep the pressure on Liverpool. Should be a good finish to the season.

Hi,

Arsenal and Chelsea meet in the battle of the also rans.:cry2 Harry Kane is out, possibly for the rest of the season, so Spurs look in trouble as well. It's a 2 horse race at this stage.

Hi,

Arsenal produce a good display against Chelsea. Like Man Utd they have conceded more than 30 goals so that is their problem. Spurs were lucky to beat Fulham and may have hit the wall. Liverpool were lucky the Palace had their 3rd choice keeper in goal. Man Utd have a great chance of finishing top 4 IMO.

Hi,

Spurs v Watford seems the most interesting game of this midweek round. Made some dosh opposing Spurs in the last 2 games. Can Watford make it 3 losses in a row ?:clueless

Hi,

What looked a run of the mill night ended with Rafa doing his former club Liverpool a great favour. Good wins for Fulham and Wolves also. 

Hi,

In this round of games Man City and Chelsea lost and Liverpool and Man Utd only drew. That wont happen often this season. Have the scousers the bottle to get the job done ?

Hi,

Man Utd and Liverpool face tricky away games. Spurs face Newcastle who should be in good form after their defeat of City. Rather take bets than bet on these games. Chelsea should beat Huddersfield but there seems internal problems there, again.

Hi,

Liverpool face a tricky game in London after City prove too good for Arsenal. Some of those Liverpool fans will enjoy the great shopping available at the Westfield Centre near the ground.:D

Hi,

Liverpool are lucky to escape with a point. I'd be on tenterhooks if I was a Liverpool fan. They let it slip a few years ago.

10 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Liverpool are lucky to escape with a point. I'd be on tenterhooks if I was a Liverpool fan. They let it slip a few years ago.

Yes still an open result... Chelsea seem to be losing their coordination and are out of it, Spurs have been very good recently, City have shown they are not perfect and Liverpool have dropped points everyone expected them to take. It will be those 6-pointer games that decide it between the top 5, and maybe an odd battle with a side struggling for survival. 

Man U v Liverpool (24th) interests me. Mourinho made these games dull!

Edited by jacko
11 hours ago, jacko said:

Man U v Liverpool (24th) interests me. Mourinho made these games dull!

Hi,

Yeah, I dont think Ole will be parking the bus. Should be one of the games of the season. If Liverpool win that one it will give them a great boost. If they lose it....

Hi,

Chelsea make the trip North to face City who had a good win at Everton. The bookies have Chelsea at big prices so expect a City win.

On 2/9/2019 at 5:50 PM, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Chelsea make the trip North to face City who had a good win at Everton. The bookies have Chelsea at big prices so expect a City win.

Well  certainly got that although the bookies would have given good odds on that scoreline!

Last tree PL matches for Chelsea:

Bournemouth – Chelsea: 4-0
Chelsea – Huddersfield: 5-0
Man C – Chelsea: 6-0

Next time it is home against Tottenham. If they want to continue the same way they have to win 7-0 

:bigsmile:

10 hours ago, jacko said:

Well  certainly got that although the bookies would have given good odds on that scoreline!

Hi,

Kun did the business.Indeed. Big odds on that score.

3 hours ago, maik said:

Last tree PL matches for Chelsea:

Bournemouth – Chelsea: 4-0
Chelsea – Huddersfield: 5-0
Man C – Chelsea: 6-0

Next time it is home against Tottenham. If they want to continue the same way they have to win 7-0 

:bigsmile:

Hi,

Looks like another players strike.