Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 18-19

Premier League   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While Ashley's there they're about as relevant as your native Darlington. I doubt Rafa will be there at the end of the season and can see them flirting with the bottom three.

Vardy's point blank miss at 90:30 cost Leicester a point.   Players I liked and disliked today.   ManU:   Sanchez. A big fat zero. Even late, when they need possession, he turns it over and that

About £18 million, I've heard! ?   KM

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm sure Manchester is looking forward to Liverpools finest coming to the city on Sunday. :D United looked good at Chelsea and must fancy their chances. Pogba looks different class now that Jose has left. Hope its a great game whoever wins.

10 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

I'm sure Manchester is looking forward to Liverpools finest coming to the city on Sunday. :D United looked good at Chelsea and must fancy their chances. Pogba looks different class now that Jose has left. Hope its a great game whoever wins.

As much as I would like to see Liverpool take the points, I don't think they are there to be had. Always a grudge game.

15 hours ago, jacko said:

As much as I would like to see Liverpool take the points, I don't think they are there to be had. Always a grudge game.

Hi,

It's an easier game for Man Utd as they are not under the pressure of going for the title. 

Hi,

Disappointing game. I thought United were going to end up with 9 men with all the injuries they picked up. Liverpools front 3 had a bad day.

Hi,

Spurs visit Chelsea for a game they have a bad record in. Even noticed an ad at a bus stop saying Chelsea are unbeaten in 31 of 32 recent games at the Bridge. My math tells me that Spurs have won once in that time. Good win for Rafa against a Brighton team who are heading in the wrong direction.

Hi,

Wac was abroad for the weekend but managed to see Arsenal being cheated with an offside goal. Liverpool seem lacking in midfield creativity, Henderson seems to overrated by Klopp. Looking like City again unless Liverpool hit a run of form.

Hi,

Arsenal have a good weekend as most of the teams around them lose or draw. Man Utd were in town but Arsenal produced a good performance to beat them. Chelsea and Spurs seem to be going through a bad patch in the PL, which gives Utd and Arsenal a good chance of the top 4. Newcastle are on a good run and Rafa seems to be guiding them to safety again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Spurs face a difficult trip to Liverpool on Sunday as they try to consolidate their position in the top 4. Liverpool have another difficult game away to Southampton midweek. The bookies seem to think its over as far as the PL is concerned.

Hi,

Cardiff and Spurs both put on good shows but are unlucky. The race for the remaining 2 CL places is getting interesting.

Hi,

Arsenal seem to be finishing the season in a strong manner but face a very difficult away game at Everton. 

13 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Liverpool scrape home, not impressive, but they are winning their games.

Well City only managed a single goal to retake the lead, I haven't seen the game but looks like an early goal and then resting the attack. 

Big games for them both on Tuesday. 

1 hour ago, jacko said:

Well City only managed a single goal to retake the lead, I haven't seen the game but looks like an early goal and then resting the attack. 

Liverpool still on top Jacko. City did not get extra points for winning an FA Cup game.?

22 hours ago, tallguy said:

Liverpool still on top Jacko. City did not get extra points for winning an FA Cup game.?

Haha yes, I am losing track!

On 4/7/2019 at 12:12 AM, jacko said:

Hi,

As Tallguy said that was Cup game. Brighton are a bore to watch, no wonder their supporters are unhappy. I was not surprised Everton beat us yesterday.

7 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

As Tallguy said that was Cup game. Brighton are a bore to watch, no wonder their supporters are unhappy. I was not surprised Everton beat us yesterday.

So I bet you weren't dancing down the Holloway Road on Sunday night.........:D

On 4/8/2019 at 5:49 PM, Nightrider said:

So I bet you weren't dancing down the Holloway Road on Sunday night.........:D

Hi,

No.:D Everton are my most succesful  team to bet on but I never back against my own team. They have beaten Chelsea and West Ham recently as well.

Hi,

Chelsea head to Liverpool for what is the game of the round. Both need 3 points and they both cant get them. It would be ironic if it's a draw. Should be a cracker. Kane will miss the rest of the season which is a bad blow for Spurs.

Hi,

The scousers have a great chance now. Chelsea would have had a chance of a point if Hazard hadn't hit the post. City or Liverpool would be worthy champions.

12 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

The scousers have a great chance now. Chelsea would have had a chance of a point if Hazard hadn't hit the post. City or Liverpool would be worthy champions.

Is it all down to the midweek Manchester derby?

9 hours ago, jacko said:

Is it all down to the midweek Manchester derby?

Hi,

I think City are too strong for United at the moment. I think Ole has a big job to do this summer. Is he up to it ?