Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premier League 18-19

Premier League   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Citeh could have been clear in the Premier League, but missed a penalty against Luckypool

We could have been in the Semi-Finals of the CL, but missed a penalty against Spurs in the 1st Leg.

As a fan of 50+ years I have come to expect this annual demonstration of grasping defeat from the jaws of victory, and fully expect us to

both lose to Watford in the FA Cup, and lose the title following defeat to ManUre this Wednesday.

That VAR is a killjoy as well. I was halfway down the street (topless) celebrating with my son, after Sterling scored, when the missus had to call us back inside !

Edited by GeeGee
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While Ashley's there they're about as relevant as your native Darlington. I doubt Rafa will be there at the end of the season and can see them flirting with the bottom three.

Vardy's point blank miss at 90:30 cost Leicester a point.   Players I liked and disliked today.   ManU:   Sanchez. A big fat zero. Even late, when they need possession, he turns it over and that

About £18 million, I've heard! ?   KM

Posted Images

20 hours ago, GeeGee said:

Citeh could have been clear in the Premier League, but missed a penalty against Luckypool

We could have been in the Semi-Finals of the CL, but missed a penalty against Spurs in the 1st Leg.

As a fan of 50+ years I have come to expect this annual demonstration of grasping defeat from the jaws of victory, and fully expect us to

both lose to Watford in the FA Cup, and lose the title following defeat to ManUre this Wednesday.

That VAR is a killjoy as well. I was halfway down the street (topless) celebrating with my son, after Sterling scored, when the missus had to call us back inside !

Hi,

Yeah, I had a feeling that missed penalty was going to cost you. Thought you usually good keeper was at fault for one of Sons goals and the defence should have cleared the corner that Lloriente bundled in.  Away goals are critical in these games. VAR is a pain in those circumstances, but it stops some of the partial officiating that can occur,I've seen Arsenal players swept from their feet(both) in the box at Old Trafford without as much as an indirect free kick being awarded. Also good goals, and attacking positions, being called off side. Much will depend on how both teams react to losing out in the CL in the remaining games.

Hi,

Wacs Easter eggs were paid for by another good display by Everton. Man Utd found it hard after their defeat in the CL and Everton had all week to prepare for the match. Liverpool had a struggle to beat Cardiff but should win their remaining games. Thar puts pressure on City to win the derby on Wednesday night.

Hi,

Well, City responded well to the pressure. Still have difficult games while Liverpool seem to have easy ones. Wolves are having a fine season and kept up their good record against the top 6.

It looks like nothing is going to be decided until the final day. 3rd & 4th places included.

It's been a great season for lovers of football. Still gutted Citeh are out of the CL for the sake of an away goal :cry4:

On 4/25/2019 at 11:37 PM, GeeGee said:

It looks like nothing is going to be decided until the final day. 3rd & 4th places included.

It's been a great season for lovers of football. Still gutted Citeh are out of the CL for the sake of an away goal :cry4:

Hi,

Nobody seems to want the other 2 places.<grin City have responded much better to CL disappointment than Man Utd. I used to be a regular at Ajax at one time and they have another great team at last. I hope they beat Spurs.

On 4/25/2019 at 11:37 PM, GeeGee said:

Hi,

I have a gut feeling most of it will be decided this round. I know Sky would like everything to go to the last day but it may not happen this time.

Hi,

Top 4 and relegation all decided. Arsenal and Man Utd concede more than 50 goals so were both undeserving of a Champions League place. City and Liverpool go to the last day. Leicester put up a good show last night but Kompany hit a great winner. Brighton are a boring team but can put all their players behind the ball. Wolves have already won the battle for 7th but I'm sure they will give a good account at Anfield.

14 hours ago, wacmedia said:

Hi,

Top 4 and relegation all decided. Arsenal and Man Utd concede more than 50 goals so were both undeserving of a Champions League place. City and Liverpool go to the last day. Leicester put up a good show last night but Kompany hit a great winner. Brighton are a boring team but can put all their players behind the ball. Wolves have already won the battle for 7th but I'm sure they will give a good account at Anfield.

Not the PL but WOW, impressive Liverpool!

GREAT.....My son's a fan.

Liverpool under Klopp are a team........If they play another 'English' team....even though it's my my usual policy in PL games to simply count the Englishmen on each team and root for the one with the most, if Liverpool meet another PL team in the final.......I think Ill be rooting for the 'Pool'

8 hours ago, jacko said:

Not the PL but WOW, impressive Liverpool!

Hi,

Yeah, the scousers had a great night. Should be rocking on Sunday for the visit of Wolves. Barcelona are vulnerable away from home in the CL if you look through their record. 

11 hours ago, GeeGee said:

In the CL Final, whoever is 3-0 down at half-time will probably win.

I was thinking as it is an all England affair it should be moved to Wembley, bloody Madrid!

39 minutes ago, jacko said:

I was thinking as it is an all England affair it should be moved to Wembley, bloody Madrid!

Even worse for Arsenal amd Chelses who have to go to Baku!!!

• Haha 1

It would have been untypical for Citeh not to give their fans cause for concern by going behind at Brighton, but we got there in the end.

Excellent season, and looking forward to winning again next year. :bhappy

3 hours ago, GeeGee said:

It would have been untypical for Citeh not to give their fans cause for concern by going behind at Brighton, but we got there in the end.

Excellent season, and looking forward to winning again next year. :bhappy

I am sure it caused a lot of short lived excitement over at Anfield who were already ahead!

Edited by jacko

A shame that you lose only one game and you lose the title but Salah went into a goal slump midway through the season and this showed that about all else Liverpool had was Mane'

A very good team but lacks the depth of MC.

The summer should be interesting. Hazard wants to go to Spain. Did I read somewhere that there is at least one player on Newcastle that will only stay if the club commits the money to finish in the top 7?

Pogba? Does he want to go? Did ManU commit to Solskjaer too soon? They finished sixth but looked like a possible top four earlier. Do the owners consult with Sir Alex before making changes? I sometimes wonder.

Spurs one point ahead of Arsenal for the fourth spot. Arsenal a big improvement without Wenger. Is it enough for the owners?

It will be an interesting summer.

7 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

It will be an interesting summer.

Hi,

Brighton have sacked their manager already. I feel there will be a big turnover of players at Arsenal, Man Utd and psssibly a few others. Emery has had a good first season IMO, but needs defenders. Ole has a big job on his hands, Man Utd are attracting players who seem more interested in big bucks than success. Some of the fans are already calling for his head.:behead If Ole can sort out the situation he will be as big a legend as Fergie.

Edited by wacmedia
software problem

Hi,

Tough on Liverpool, who would have been worthy champions, but remember they should have lost both games to City. If they had won one of the games they would be champions.

• 9 months later...