Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Pattaya Talk.  Still here  Here’s todays line up June 1 2022

Just an update for all Pattaya Talk folks. Le Pub is open selling food and soft drinks, but more importantly some great conversation to keep you sane. Ive posted our menu, it’s basic, but al

I have a new bar now next door, Milk. A bit naughty. Thanks To Frosty and Dave for the help setting a few things up. You may recognize my mamasang 

Posted Images

A very nice little bar with a good host and friendly women.

A very nice place to watch popular sports events also.

Sendt fra min WAS-LX1 med Tapatalk

Always an enjoyable evening at Le Pub. Is Ilene still doing the food there?.

It's a great place for a feed, some drinks and a few games of pool.

Yes mate. Ilene is still on the Food. Hope to see you soon.

See ya at the end of next month Phil to watch the Ryder Cup, and tour temples...

Yes mate, tour temples we will do, or rather, you will do.

Hi everyone, here’s a new idea.

Bring a newspaper from your home country to the bar and receive a free drink. See the advert for details.

c4b956be89da96c3e56d5786ffd790fc.jpg

• Like 1

I just realized that from the US west coast I would need to buy a paper the day I left for the airport and deliver it the first day I arrived.

Buy paper day one, leaves after midnight day two, plus one day at IDL arriving day three.

Edited by midlifecrisis
  • Upvote 1

I just realized that from the US west coast I would need to buy a paper the day I left for the airport and deliver it the first day I arrived.

Buy paper day one, leaves after midnight day two, plus one day at IDL arriving day three.

When I was in the Navy, and on the other side of the world at sea, sometimes when we received a newspaper from home that might have been a month old, it was like Christmas to us. I like the idea.

• Upvote 1

When I was in the Navy, and on the other side of the world at sea, sometimes when we received a newspaper from home that might have been a month old, it was like Christmas to us. I like the idea.

I was happy with a letter from my GF and mom's broken chocolate chip cookies, which in the tropics had melted chocolate. Still tasted damn good.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...