Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

On 6/24/2021 at 12:05 AM, lounge_lizard said:

I'm not sure - but I would guess that the page didn't download correctly, in which case refreshing the page might make it work.

It works in my laptop - but not in the Tapatalk app.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Pattaya Talk.  Still here  Here’s todays line up June 1 2022

Just an update for all Pattaya Talk folks. Le Pub is open selling food and soft drinks, but more importantly some great conversation to keep you sane. Ive posted our menu, it’s basic, but al

I have a new bar now next door, Milk. A bit naughty. Thanks To Frosty and Dave for the help setting a few things up. You may recognize my mamasang 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Odense said:

It works in my laptop - but not in the Tapatalk app.

Sorry, but I can't help with Tapatalk, although I can remember seeing complaints a few years ago on several forums about Invision software and Tapatalk.  Maybe that bug has reappeared.

1 hour ago, lounge_lizard said:

Sorry, but I can't help with Tapatalk, although I can remember seeing complaints a few years ago on several forums about Invision software and Tapatalk.  Maybe that bug has reappeared.

On other forums the latest software update stopped Tapatalk working and I imagine it is the same for this forum.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...

Its great to have you back Phil,  glad you have recovered from your problems.

I hope to be back there early next year to have one of your delicious steak pies.

So hang in there mate, look after yourself and your staff.

• Like 2

Keep hanging in there Phil. Is there a delivery charge for meals, how much to Jomtien? Do your girls do the delivering?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You know a lot of us will be back to enjoy Le Pub when we get past these quarantines.
Hopefully soon.
I can see HuaHin is planning to have some sandbox thing - is Pattaya also counting on that?

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 8/20/2021 at 4:03 PM, Bushcraft said:

Keep hanging in there Phil. Is there a delivery charge for meals, how much to Jomtien? Do your girls do the delivering?

Yes and yes. It’s 20 baht as long as it’s not too far in Jomtien. 
If you want to order please call 0908201125 Cheers 

On 8/21/2021 at 12:05 AM, Odense said:

You know a lot of us will be back to enjoy Le Pub when we get past these quarantines.
Hopefully soon.
I can see HuaHin is planning to have some sandbox thing - is Pattaya also counting on that?

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Yes, there is talk. I think it may involve Koh Larn. 
let’s wait and see.

Today’s special. Once it’s gone it’s gone. Cream of ham and mushroom soup. Home made with fresh cream. 160฿ for delivery 0908201125

74BD4727-E6AB-43FC-9385-6F991EA4EE8C.jpeg

• Upvote 1
Egg salad sub, freshly baked. Read, with a dressing of your choice. Made by the girls. Delivered 80฿
CED9248D-CC76-4E75-AFC8-6AE98705CD00.thumb.jpeg.609164d155ba67eeeec4a52aec42c9ef.jpeg
Are you opening for dine in from Wednesday Phil ?
If so I'll drop in for a coffee 'n a sub.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Congratulations on the new bar.

How is the system in Milk?

I understand that the guests are supposed to sit and talk with a hostess.

But what if a guest is picky - can he sit alone and wait for his favorite or must he leave if he doesn't want to sit with the next woman in line?

On 10/15/2022 at 1:57 PM, misteregg said:

I have a new bar now next door, Milk. A bit naughty. Thanks To Frosty and Dave for the help setting a few things up. You may recognize my mamasang 

5B9824E5-4E84-4C3B-972C-572B5D6D92C7.jpeg

Excellent! 

Good to see Moulie back in action.