Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Pattaya Talk.  Still here  Here’s todays line up June 1 2022

Just an update for all Pattaya Talk folks. Le Pub is open selling food and soft drinks, but more importantly some great conversation to keep you sane. Ive posted our menu, it’s basic, but al

I have a new bar now next door, Milk. A bit naughty. Thanks To Frosty and Dave for the help setting a few things up. You may recognize my mamasang 

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Grandpollo said:

I was there last night and have dropped in a bit over the last week and it's operating fine. Which lass is Ilene? 

Is it not the falang lady helping Phil and doing the cooking? Usually spelled 'Eileen'..

Yes there is a lady there who works in that role however I did not know her name. I was thinking BGs and really do not know any of their names either.

No name tags and such. 

13 hours ago, Grandpollo said:

Yes there is a lady there who works in that role however I did not know her name. I was thinking BGs and really do not know any of their names either.

No name tags and such. 

I wish they had, never remember their names, beer and my memory don't associate. 

5 hours ago, jacko said:

I wish they had, never remember their names, beer and my memory don't associate. 

Even with name tags I struggle to remember names.... especially when drunk!!!!

1 hour ago, Grandpollo said:

Yes but with name tags you could take notes. Accompanied with hand drawn sketches, great system if you're an artist.

Lol, short, dark hair, brown eyes...

Sorry I should have said, Ilene is the wife of Paul, manager at babydolls and is often in Le Pub. I've known her and Paul for about 20 years and often pop in to see her if I'm in town. She is a fantastic cook and does the best bar food in town.

• 1 month later...

Sorry it’s been a while since I posted, I’ve been having trouble logging on using Tapatalk, which is how I do all the forums.

Anyway, thanks to all Talk members who are always popping in and having a chat. 

Bar is still up to scratch if a little quiet like all bars right now. 

Thiught I would post my new bar snacks menu, available from 6pm till close.

See you all soon.

Phil

962E2049-1A52-4748-98C7-30A59375E92A.jpeg

926EED37-6F16-457C-8A97-77FFD8BCD866.jpeg

If soon is the middle of August then indeed you will see me soon. Just booked my flights...didn't pay for flexible dates,  I am going.

Looking forward to meeting you and some other board members. Maybe I will have to try one or two of your pies, they look good. 

Do you have a pool table?

6 hours ago, awesum4 said:

If soon is the middle of August then indeed you will see me soon.

Well I look forward to meeting you then, but soon could also be Wednesday evening. It is PT Crawl time coming up. 

• 5 months later...

Rugby World Cup is back if you want to watch the games in aircon comfort. We open at 2:30 this weekend.

Hope to see any Pattaya Talk rugby fans this weekend.

8C533E12-D9DB-428D-8562-A3783C437C19.jpeg

• Like 1

I would love to be there to watch the All Blacks beat those boys in white. Would be a great time being had in a great wee bar, with a couple of very cute tiny girls dressed as schoolgirls.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, awesum4 said:

I would love to be there to watch the All Blacks beat those boys in white. Would be a great time being had in a great wee bar, with a couple of very cute tiny girls dressed as sHEEP.

There you go, changed it for you.?

• Haha 1
On 10/25/2019 at 4:24 PM, awesum4 said:

I would love to be there to watch the All Blacks beat those boys in white. Would be a great time being had in a great wee bar, with a couple of very cute tiny girls dressed as schoolgirls.

Methinks you could swallow one of them balls about now!

On 10/25/2019 at 10:24 AM, awesum4 said:

Oops! 

I was there as the boys in white beat the All Blacks....

1 hour ago, helloitsme said:

Oops! 

I was there as the boys in white beat the All Blacks....

They certainly did. They deserved to win, played with passion and were hungry for the win.   

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Butch said:

As long as Ploy is sitting on your lap, there's no such thing as bad news...

Ploy? As in, cashier at le pub?

Unfortunately she is now a dancer at, I believe, Sapphire....

Edited by helloitsme