Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Great bars with a wide range of live sports

365 moo9 Soi Buakhao
20150 Pattaya

https://www.facebook.com/Easy-R-Con-Bar-2-387863581349833/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdyuM3CCvsoomvAF-r5E0qDisxM_IRXRecnX8nGeHhxRGg%3AAdxy-8In709PdkaVE8qOVSoctIE-sZH8mOvUfDhVAo0GJg

post-58789-0-80351500-1536117984_thumb.jpg

Edited by Footymadstreams
  • Upvote 1

Spent a few afternoons in the R Con Corner, very relaxed and good atmosphere , good service and bloody good Thai food (never tried the English food though). It's a good place to people watch, some really interesting stuff goes on around that bend. The only drawback is that I was recognised by a couple of ladies who came past either on their Motorbikes or the back of a baht bus, so then I ended up buying 4 beers instead of 2 lol!.

Do you show the Formula 1 and WRC at all?.

Spent a few afternoons in the R Con Corner, very relaxed and good atmosphere , good service and bloody good Thai food (never tried the English food though). It's a good place to people watch, some really interesting stuff goes on around that bend. The only drawback is that I was recognised by a couple of ladies who came past either on their Motorbikes or the back of a baht bus, so then I ended up buying 4 beers instead of 2 lol!.

Butch, I am looking for my violin. As soon as I find it a few sympathetic notes coming your way!

• Upvote 1

Because of this thread I thought I'd give it a try for breakfast this morning. However I don't think I'll be rushing back for another one!

I ordered a standard English breakfast, with tea, toast and juice for 120 baht, In UK terms @ £3. Cheap enough, but there are plenty of better deals around. However the problem was that nothing on the plate was hot. Luke warm was the warmest anything was and the beans might as well have come straight from the tin they were that cold. The 2 sausages were about 2 inches long and the bacon was dry and barely warm. Edible, but only just.

It is in a good position and I can see it being a popular place to go for a few beers, but not somewhere I would consider for breakfast again.

KM

• Upvote 1

Yes for the Formula 1 in Easy R Con bar with sound,thats the one under the hotel

Edited by Footymadstreams
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...