Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Short Notice of some possible downtime!

Server is back up now. 98 minutes. Sorry about that. Took insanely long to copy the drive over. But done deal, and this server should be quite a bit faster as well. At least it better be. It cost 10x more lol. :)

And here I was thinking that it was my computer that had a problem. Thanks for your work frostfire.

Nope, wasn't you. Was a failed RAID controller. :(

Damn things cost a right fortune too. :/ grr. lol. Oh well.

Server is back up now. 98 minutes. Sorry about that. Took insanely long to copy the drive over. But done deal, and this server should be quite a bit faster as well. At least it better be. It cost 10x more lol. :)

Yes, it does appear faster this morning.

Yes, it does appear faster this morning.

Ya. Its new home is on a monster server. Over 100 processing cores and 512GB of RAM. Its a real beast. On top of that, it appears the old servers RAID controller has been failing for some time. The packet loss was pretty bad by the time I noticed it, which undoubtedly has been sucking up "speed" from all the servers on there. New controller will be delivered in about 8 hours and will get it swapped out.. .but ill leave ptalk on this bigger server. :)

• Upvote 2

An hour is totally insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Good luck and I hope everything runs smoothly. Your efforts in keeping the site running are much appreciated. :thumbup

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/68459-how-to-make-a-donation-for-the-boards-server-fund/

I know many of you have been saying to yourself for a long time, "Self, I really should make a small donation to show support for PattayaTalk..."

Come on guys, the cost of a drink or two would help....and benefit your liver!