Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I have been to Tony's Buakao several times and have never seen the gogo bunnies there as I have read others mention.

However today at Coco Fitness, there they were. 3 of them in the weight room even (weights are what make women go from 7-8 to 9s)!

One had bleach blonde hair and a "fuck you don't look at me" attitude. 100% chance of her being employed on Walking Street.

One was a brunette with a back tattoo poking out the back of her tank top. Stunning figure.

And another one was mid thirties and jumping from one machine to another. Not the ideal way to train but women don't need to push weights like we do to get a great sex bod.

Few women on the treadmills too. Can't say with certainty if they were in the sex business, only saw them from the back and their shapes were only okayish.

Think I'll be checking out that Avenue gym next. My new theory is the girls go to the higher end gyms since their bodies make them serious cash. Tonys is probably below their acceptable level of muskiness.

I often saw stunners eating at the food stalls under the avenue who had obviously been training before eating. Got chatting to a couple who worked gogo, but alas, that was as far as my success went with them! I did offer them a shower at my condo on soi 15....

• Upvote 1