Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Fornicator, if you pop on a baht bus you can watch the 12:00midnight games in my bar Le Pub.

Three games shown simultaneously and the Red Zone. 75 inch tv.

Edited by misteregg
  • Upvote 3

Fornicator, if you pop on a baht bus you can watch the 12:00midnight games in my bar Le Pub.

Frasers and Hemingways are probably the most likely venues in Jomtien but I doubt they will be open late enough to see the full game. As Phil suggests your best bet will be to go into Pattaya. Edited by tallguy

RMPM usually has the Sunday night games on Monday morning Thai time. His days of staying open that late appear to be long gone, he does a great breakfast though.

Country Roads may have the game on as well as they stay open late

Thanks for the comments and ideas! As it turned out I streamed some of the games in my condo on my laptop but I should have done what Mr Egg suggested an gone to his bar! That is exactly what I will do next week!

This is just what I will do next weekend! Are you open for the early games tomorrow morning?

• 1 month later...

where is Le Pub located will be there in december. Be nice to have place to watch.

Last week it was reported that only 3 players kneeled. They no longer show the

national anthem on channels i get.

where is Le Pub located will be there in december. Be nice to have place to watch.

Last week it was reported that only 3 players kneeled. They no longer show the

national anthem on channels i get.

Down soi Diamond off Walking St. Walk down narrow alley past Windmill and on left just before 2nd Rd.