Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi there Peter. Yes. You are correct with the spelling. The age limits are right at the top of the Schedule of compensation. It is broken into 2 groups. Up to 75 and 75 to 89. In essence you can get cover till you are 90 however you have to do an assessment every time that you travel and their computer spits out an instant answer. Yes or no. If you use this, sit down well ahead of time and list all your medical history from day one. They (theoretically) required the lot. Once you have it sorted the first time then you will have the written contract to read off every time that you renew. Note that you can not use your last assessment and need to restart each trip. It's a 15/20 assessment the first time but speeds up when you get sorted.

Just as an aside. It occurred to me that this is a good thing to do. No matter who you are dealing with for travel insurance you really need to declare previous history but I am sure that most people skim over this aspect. If feel happy that I did the homework. Best of luck. PS. Not sure if you /l mentioned it but bank is ANZ and card is Gold or Platinum.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Thanks muchly once again but the "Schedule of Compensation" does not appear in my zillion pages. Will have to further investigate tomorrow as late dinner is happening and I'm half cut also :drunk

Thanks muchly once again but the "Schedule of Compensation" does not appear in my zillion pages. Will have to further investigate tomorrow as late dinner is happening and I'm half cut also :drunk

I will look on my PC tomorrow. I am reading from the booklet that the bank supplied.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Reading the above posts I am surprised that people pay to have a credit card. It is not usually the case with a UK credit card.

I am over 73, a range of chronic illnesses and put more than £750 a month into a free Nationwide bank account. This gives free travel insurance but only to the fit to Europe for no more than 30 days.

I extend this to cover my illnesses, to go worldwide excluding USA and for as many trips not exceeding 90 days as I want during the premium year. Cost this year was £181.00

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

The best way to see the policy would be for you to download the document from Allianz. It is called Premium Card Travel Insurance. The age details are on page 8 entitled Schedule of Compensation. Let me know if there is a problem and could probably email it to you.

The best way to see the policy would be for you to download the document from Allianz. It is called Premium Card Travel Insurance. The age details are on page 8 entitled Schedule of Compensation. Let me know if there is a problem and could probably email it to you.

By coincidence, I dreamt of this last night and the penny dropped - although both our policies are through Allianz - they could be and are quite different. Before reading your post, I had already googled ANZ and Allianz travel insurance and looked at the PDF (that applies in Australia).

Could not copy and paste from PDF so will type it: Premium Cards Insurance Booklet (effective 11 April 2018) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2 (d) eighty (80) years of age or under on the day you activated cover...

So it seems ANZ card holders get an extra 5 years on this side of the ditch

Wow I finally got myself some travel insurance for the first time in years. I got a year's multi-trip cover for myself and the missus with a company called Cedar Tree for £71. Drug and alcohol free for 141 days and now insured to go on holiday, at this rate I'll be getting an international driving licence and wearing a helmet while driving a motorcycle at all times In Thailand.