Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

If you are tired of Thai women ...

It beggars belief that these bitches believe they're right to act as they do, or express worthless opinions at quick-fire speed and volume to drown out reasoned dissent. Giving a man the finger unprovoked is not an obscene, insulting gesture but an expression of free speech under the 1st Amendment? WTF? Where's all this going? Who would want to be married to these sorry excuses for womanhood?

Most women are not like this. But they are out there in bigger numbers than ever.

The guy who said, 'Hello' discovered what 'white privilege' is....It's the privilege of being the last unprotected species on earth. It's open season on white men outside of those politically castrated and still of uni age. The rest are attacked with impunity by everyone, including left leaning white women and everybody else who enjoy PC protection. You could see 'shirtless guy' just didn't know what was going on or how to respond. He turns to a woman for help and is waved away. I'm sympathetic, lacking a 'scold's bridle' I wouldn't know how to handle that level of venom from a woman, particularly a black woman SCREAMING accusatory attacks against me of all the 'ism's' just for a 'Hello'

It's white men under the cosh here yet I bet this lady's car-playlist would include some Rap with lyrics like this:

'Hey mister'
'Kool G Rap'

“Last week I beat my bitch up in the street for lyin to me”

“Can’t wait to see this bitch cause I'mma beat her ass in public”

“Bitch why you lyin, bitch you’ve been cheatin
Now I gotsa to give your motherfuckin ass a beatin”

“I punched her in the ribcage and kicked her in the stomach”

“Pulled my zipper down, whipped out my dick and made her sExplainuck it
I’m rammin my dick inside of her mouth and tryin to make her choke
Then I grabbed the back of her head and shot come down her throat
I beat her and I dissed the bitch for tryin to steal my cash

So yo don’t interrupt me when I’m whoopin on my bitch ass”

Yet it's only old western white men that are accused of misogynist feelings and all the world's problems.........A safe target.

Watching the kavanaugh sessions....was depressing and scary. 'Reason' only just prevailed. Had he been guilty......(She was lying), it would have been only for, what we called in the 60's, some, 'slap and tickle' nothing like the..... (pun intended)...... 'hit' song above.

These crazies are on the increase........Last week some astronaut had to apologise for quoting Churchill and cravenly promised to educate himself on Churchill's 'racism and colonialism' This man had the guts to be fired into space but lacked the gumption to stand up to the PC police.

These fucking dimwits live in an eternal present tense......Judging Churchill, by it..Washington, Jefferson et-all are equal to Hitler.......because they know fuck all about anything outside of their present tense groupthink.

Bloody glad I live in a comparatively sane country, and in particular, a city that they the PC police would heap their greatest 'ism' contempt upon.

But for me and others it's an island of sanity in the storm.

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 3
This is bad attitude on steroids (actually marijuana and booze).

Here's the back story. The cops discover three young women asleep or passed out in a car with the engine running in the parking lot of a convenience store. The beginning of the video shows the initial contact; the cops' main concern was whether the girls need medical aid. The video then cuts to the final "act," leaving out a lot of the hour-long confrontation. The cops could smell both booze and dope in the car, which gave them reason to investigate further.

It took her friends four minutes to wake up Logan Huysman, the girl who was arrested. She acted very oddly from the beginning and gave the cops reason to think she had mental issues made worse by booze and dope. That prompted them to call her father to come pick her up. The rest you can see.

The cops showed extraordinary patience. This played out in a city of 40,000 people in Vermont. If it had happened in NYC, Los Angeles or Chicago, she would have been in cuffs a lot sooner. If a black male had been that uncooperative and disorderly, who knows what would have happened?

Edited by Evil Penevil

Phew!

I hope her parents are thoroughly ashamed.

There's some kernels of truth here........On what's happened since the feminist revolution to western women and as a consequence to us.......

Edited by atlas2

There are a LOT of women like that in Canada. A lot of them.

Every year I feel less and less attachment to my home country. It is just more and more clear that as a white man with a job I am not welcome.

They reckon in the US only 8% of PC zealots hold the country 92% in their poisonous grip.

Im the Uk today Kleenex have stopped selling sexist mansize tissues....

Who could get offended by something like mansized tissues?

Its only the cellulite fat arsed feminists and they probably need them most!

Edited by atlas2

They reckon in the US only 8% of PC zealots hold the country 92% in their poisonous grip.

Im the Uk today Kleenex have stopped selling sexist mansize tissues....

Who could get offended by something like mansized tissues?

Its only the fat arsed feminists and they probably need them most!

Can't have fun anymore. On a site of social media I was relating a particularly happy memory of a Christmas season, where we spent the afternoon in a UK town centre ancient and well known pub, really enjoying ourselves. There was a particularly grumpy barman (or landlord) in there with rather a pronounced case of Rhinophyma.... rosacea, often called boozer's nose. We were all having rather a fun time irritating him by singing 'Rudolph the red nosed reindeer'.... totally in season!

I just got a comment on social media asking if I realized I was bullying him?

Edited by jacko

A question was asked as to why men dont share their problems and frustrations with their wives or girlfriends. The answer came you dont discuss your malaria with the mosquitoe.

This is bad attitude on steroids (actually marijuana and booze).
Here's the back story. The cops discover three young women asleep or passed out in a car with the engine running in the parking lot of a convenience store. The beginning of the video shows the initial contact; the cops' main concern was whether the girls need medical aid. The video then cuts to the final "act," leaving out a lot of the hour-long confrontation. The cops could smell both booze and dope in the car, which gave them reason to investigate further.
It took her friends four minutes to wake up Logan Huysman, the girl who was arrested. She acted very oddly from the beginning and gave the cops reason to think she had mental issues made worse by booze and dope. That prompted them to call her father to come pick her up. The rest you can see.
The cops showed extraordinary patience. This played out in a city of 40,000 people in Vermont. If it had happened in NYC, Los Angeles or Chicago, she would have been in cuffs a lot sooner. If a black male had been that uncooperative and disorderly, who knows what would have happened?

Those cops came a bit unstuck there!

It's probable that they thought this was going to be an easy touch arresting young white women rather than some spaced out blacks with bad attitudes and possibly guns in the car.