Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Might be best to ask the Manager , he's often in there during the day. PBG still has them as far as I know, which is a bloody long trek from Retox and probably not much help.

I was having some pub grub in Pattaya and grabbed a newspaper recently and found myself reading one I had bought in the UK some weeks prior. Perhaps they are getting too expensive!

Edited by jacko

Thanks for the replies.Thought I'd try retox game on,but no good,so went to Robin Hood and caught up

With latest Brexit crap.

Yeah because if you wanted the truth on the latest with Brexit you'd read the Daily Mail and The Sun - the bastions of impartiality, integrity and incisive journalism. :rotflmao

Yeah because if you wanted the truth on the latest with Brexit you'd read the Daily Mail and The Sun - the bastions of impartiality, integrity and incisive journalism. :rotflmao

Dont be a snob!

The Guardian has much more bias.

A fair understanding of the Brexit issues can only be reached by reading both sides of the argument such is the one-eyed reporting standards these days.

I only trust Leonard Barden's colum in the Guardian.

Anyway it's the sports pages that matter most in bars. Left foot, right foot no one cares.

Edited by atlas2

The newspapers are too expensive after licensing and printing costs. I have a promotion in my bar where customers bring in newspapers on the flight over here and I give them a free drink. It works very well.

Edited by misteregg

When in Thailand I read The Times 7 days a week on my IPad for which I pay a very reasonable online subscription. It’s available to download at about 10 am and have pretty well the same content as the paper edition.