Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Phillipine Airlines

Good report Cbrib, PA have certainly upped their game in recent times. They offer an LHR-MNL direct option here in the UK, which is a bit of a ball breaker at 14+ hours but ideal if you want to do it in one hit. We have used them recently and I also found their service pretty good, they have had a great deal of investment which is obviously now coming through and filtering down to the customer.

• Upvote 1

Good report Cbrib, PA have certainly upped their game in recent times. They offer an LHR-MNL direct option here in the UK, which is a bit of a ball breaker at 14+ hours but ideal if you want to do it in one hit. We have used them recently and I also found their service pretty good, they have had a great deal of investment which is obviously now coming through and filtering down to the customer.

PAL, plane always late, is how I remember them. And one English friend complaining that when you boarded most planes you were met with relaxing low level music, but PAL it was like entering a disco! Good to hear of improvements.