Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hello,
does anybody know if the rooms of the Sandy Spring Hotel still have sea view?
How far is the construction at the former Haven site?
I have been using the Sandy Spring for years - in particular because of the sea view from many rooms.
I plan to be in Pats in February 19 and would like to get a room with sea view again.
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious to know too. I've been a devotee for many many years, and the 8th floor seaview deluxe practically has my name on the door. I love the location, and even after respiratory infections from the Legionaire air con's, construction noise, and bad to very bad bands at the hooters I have stayed loyal. The location can't be beat, the Sportsman next door, the laundry seconds away, and did I say location? On my last two trips I was seduced by 1) the pool waitress who let me fondle her throughout the day at the pool, and 2) the milfy housekeeper who flashed me in the room and gave the morning fuck for three weeks straight. If I had a girl she'd come back later after the rental was dismissed. Reception is awesome and is always friendly and eager to please. Anyway, if anybody can give update, I'd appreciate that too. I'll return in June with a work buddy in tow, so any info would be helpful.

OBLA DEE BROS

• 2 months later...

Having just checked out of the Sand Spring Hotel, I can answer my own question: Sea view has not changed. The building before Sandy towards the Beach is almost completely demolished. No work was being done or prepared. It did not look like anything would start anytime soon. The problem is not with construction noise, but the annoyingly loud music from the Hooters.

• 4 weeks later...

Can confirm TF-Heinz comments - no sign of a start up on the ex Haven site - Reception staff "thought" that Sandy Spring owners had bought it but there was a lot that they chit chat about all day so maybe, maybe not.

• 6 months later...

Allright, this is my update on the Sandy situation. I was there on the last week of May. My Sea View Deliux was conveniently unobstructed by any icomburance. In some kind of miracle the Whooters had added some kind of roof thingy, and the sound was greatly reduced. IMO. 

I still love my Sandi, it's so fucking central to everything.  Just sayin………. 

1 hour ago, Desmond Jones said:

Allright, this is my update on the Sandy situation. I was there on the last week of May. My Sea View Deliux was conveniently unobstructed by any icomburance. In some kind of miracle the Whooters had added some kind of roof thingy, and the sound was greatly reduced. IMO. 

I still love my Sandi, it's so fucking central to everything.  Just sayin………. 

Sod the view and noise ...What about the pool waitress and housekeeper??

Thinking about it, perhaps Hooters wanted to block off the view and noise coming from YOUR room..!!

• Haha 3

After the first week and a half I moved to room 305, corner room with the slider opening up to the pool. It was really like having a private villa, and just as I thought, for me, the pool hours were 24/7. I sat out at the table next to the pool at all hours, although I was somewhat mindful of the sound, and no one ever bothered me.

I was a good boy this trip, nolo molesto for the help, just lots of tips. I was also grateful the junta had lifted the censorship from the internet. This trip I swam everyday walked a lot, and I'm glad to say I did not get sick once. 

OBLA DEE BROS