Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Monkeywatch - November 2018

THANKX ! Next thing you know, I won't even be able to smoke in my own fucking house !! HA! HA! HA!

I also read smoking will be banned in Thai jails and tobacco there will be regarded as contraband, as opposed to a currency!

So you really are being restricted now! :D

I also read smoking will be banned in Thai jails and tobacco there will be regarded as contraband, as opposed to a currency!

Already is in the UK!

Already is in New Zealand. Next step is banning smoking in your car if children are present.

As restrictions increase on tobacco they ease on marijuana. I have never smoked tobacco, it helped kill both my parents, did smoke some dope in my younger days. But the dope now is 10 times as strong apparently. All drugs cause problems with booze being the biggest by far. But at what point do we let people be adults and make there own choices?

There is a strong move here to treat all drugs as a health problem, not a criminal one. Probably a good thing, criminalising it hasn't worked.

, criminalising it hasn't worked.

Not true. In the US it allows us to maintain the manpower to fight wild fires. With the recent increase in wild fires, we may have to increase the number of people we incarcerate to fight them.

Hey but at least they will be able to shoot up from the home made pen needle in peace without that cigarette smoke bothering them, LOL.