Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Not seen any, although some Thai girls make themselves up to look Indian, such as wearing a bindi and applying the style of make up. I also noticed a while ago some of the girls working in the Arab quarter that was (or still is, I dunno, not been in that area for ages) were sporting fat arses and noteably "heavier" than the average TG.

I was under the impression that Arabs and Indian guys prefer white skin to anything else. Saying that, I know an awful lot of Arabs used to go to Bombay for their hooker fix, usually high caste, light skinned and very beautiful Gujarati students self sponsoring through college.

I mentioned in an earlier trip report this year chatting up an Indian lady in Pattaya Tai. I thought that she was a business person and not on the game. She wore sari and was quite attractive. I was knocked out when she told me,in response to "Where do you work?" "Beach Road"! We had a smile and laugh and headed off in different directions.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

I mentioned in an earlier trip report this year chatting up an Indian lady in Pattaya Tai. I thought that she was a business person and not on the game. She wore sari and was quite attractive. I was knocked out when she told me,in response to "Where do you work?" "Beach Road"! We had a smile and laugh and headed off in different directions.

If that'd been me we'd have headed off in the same direction. :rolleyes:

Yes but that is the problem in Pattaya. There are simply too many options and time available always seems at a premium. The other factor that I recall is that I was conscious that the lady probably had a mainly Indian clientelle and if I wanted that I would holiday in Bombay.

If that'd been me we'd have headed off in the same direction. :rolleyes:

I have never actually found any in Pattaya, although I did have a dalliance with an Indian woman whose husband wanted to go our mongering and told here she could do anything she wanted while he was away. I met her in my hotel lobby and we shared an afternoon in my room. On the other hand, there are plenty in Bangkok. The Rajah Hotel (in the carpark between Soi 2 and Soi 4, Sukhumvit) used to have a few, but now, after renovations, I don't know. Also the Grace Hotel on Soi 2 have often got some, mixing with African girls.

3 out of your 4 posts are all asking about questions of other foreign national girls working in Thailand! Ever thought about maybe travelling to those countries concerned and checking out the girls for yourself?

Just sayin' like!

• Upvote 1

I prefer a lady buffet and not have to travel to different countries. I am spoiled cause I am from Los Angeles.

Why is your IP address showing that your posting fro Puerto Rico???

A few years ago I was walking down either Soi 2 or 3 or somewhere around there, when an Indian couple stopped me and firstly asked for directions to the beach! I pointed down the road, but then he wanted to know where my hotel was and would I like to have sex with his wife! She was definitely not a looker, so I politely declined and left them to find the beach or another bloke!

KM

A few years ago I was walking down either Soi 2 or 3 or somewhere around there, when an Indian couple stopped me and firstly asked for directions to the beach! I pointed down the road, but then he wanted to know where my hotel was and would I like to have sex with his wife! She was definitely not a looker, so I politely declined and left them to find the beach or another bloke!

KM

Haha, that must be weird.

• 1 month later...

The only Indian working girl I have seen in Pattaya was in a Indian restaurant at the top end of second road a couple of years ago , she was a really good looking girl about 25 ish and was the cashier , I think maybe she was the owners daughter...!

3 hours ago, Nightrider said:

The only Indian working girl I have seen in Pattaya was in a Indian restaurant at the top end of second road a couple of years ago , she was a really good looking girl about 25 ish and was the cashier , I think maybe she was the owners daughter...!

One works in Little India, The Fisherman Cafe out by the lake has one or maybe two. 

Almost certainly a member of the owner's family.

7 hours ago, Butch said:

Call me a cunt, but are we on about "totem pole" Indians or "£4 for a loaf of bread" Indians?.

Hi Cunt, probably Indians without the pole and whose bread would be tear shaped or round and flat rather than come in loaves.

• Like 1
On 1/11/2019 at 3:44 AM, thinkingallowed said:

Hi Cunt, probably Indians without the pole and whose bread would be tear shaped or round and flat rather than come in loaves.

cleared that up for me then lol.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10 January 2019 at 8:20 PM, Butch said:

Call me a cunt, but are we on about "totem pole" Indians or "£4 for a loaf of bread" Indians?.

I only go to Poke a huntress , 

Joe 

Edited by gs joe
  • 3 months later...

We met an indian couple on miljaana or undertable, ended up meeting at The Fisherman Cafe once. Would have been interesting if it wasn't for the fact that we did not really fancy them. The guy seemed a little insecure with his wife. u guys should have a thread for visitors to plan meets or get acquainted first here.