Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Update on the ongoing struggles with upgrading to the latest Invision Power Board

coollogo_com-1650766.gif

And it's a big thanks we all owe you. You've spent many hours on the upgrade that you could have spent on things which would have been more profitable or enjoyable. :bow :bow :bow

So for all your efforts to keep Pattaya Talk alive and healthy, you are definitely on Santa's Nice List.

Capture1cxa.jpg

Santa Penevil

dancing-santa-claus.gif.6d88c5a0203096d9

I agree, this should be an ongoing thing and perhaps offer those who donate a gift by way of return either as a different posting title or label, and if Mr Egg is willing, for those reaching a certain amount over a year, perhaps a 10% discount voucher to be redeemed on one check bin of drinks over a certain amount at le pub?.

I got free pizza at Le Pub on 5 or so occasions now!

Hmm. Good ideas. New forum title? Lets revisit that idea once I get us moved.

And on that note, I am in the middle right now of the last test-transfer. I know I have done a lot of these, but each time I have found new issues... so ill continue to do them until all of the issues are solved during the process (and not discovered for the first time). With any luck this one will do the trick, and if so I will leave the test site up tomorrow for the mods to play with for a day or 3, then do the move for real. ITs very close now... I suspect all issues will be fixed by my scripts this run. I hope. lol.

• Upvote 2

Ok guys.

Todays update went much better and faster than the others, mostly because I am pre-empting all the errors now with a script that I run before and during the transfer process that kills the errors at the root.

Total time for this latest upgrade was only 3.5 hours. Not bad considering the file transfer alone takes almost 2 hours.

Now the fun part. I need some of you to try to break it. I am going to make a post in the secure section (this is in the open section) with the URL for the test site. What want from you guys is to take a look, make a test post. Look shit up. Try to break it, or just give me feedback on the look of the ugly ass default skin. Ill make that post in a few minutes in the Members Bar.

• Upvote 3