Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Fast email response on 90 day report

That time again, so I went to the immigration website to do my 90 day report yesterday. I managed to get everything entered without too much trouble. I remembered that the drop down menu does not have an entry for US or USA but does have one for American. When I entered my email, Chrome tried to autopopulate my US address, but that's not immigration's fault. The receipt showed that I completed the process at 7:14am. Then last night, same day, I received an email sent at 11:45pm with the subject of notify.residence. It said, in English, "Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th" :lol:

Good feedback, last time I tried (a year ago) it was just left pending until the due date so I got on the bike and went to the office and did it in 2 minutes flat. Immigration is pretty busy this week, lots of people doing retirement extensions ahead of the unknown, so you would still maybe end up in the queue outside waiting for a ticket. Once you get it, it is quick as usual.