Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Congratulations on the Upgrade

Thanks for posting. Seeing a whole lot of IP activity but nobody posting was making me nervous lol. I can't tell how many of the 20+ "online users" are google bots. Most are guests. But if you can log in and post, then I think its safe to say its working :)

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, frostfire said:

Thanks for posting. Seeing a whole lot of IP activity but nobody posting was making me nervous lol. I can't tell how many of the 20+ "online users" are google bots. Most are guests. But if you can log in and post, then I think its safe to say its working ?

That is exactly why I posted. I also noticed nothing new but your announcements. I figured you would like something from a member who had logged in.

Now can we have that "to the top" button please for the lazy sods like me? ?

1 minute ago, Chang_paarp said:

That is exactly why I posted. I also noticed nothing new but your announcements. I figured you would like something from a member who had logged in.

Now can we have that "to the top" button please for the lazy sods like me? ?

After the background process complete I will figure out how to turn all that on. To be honest I don't want to mess with any non-critical change at all while they are ongoing. 

THANKX for ALL the time and  effort you've put into the site ! Looks cool, will take a little getting used to, I'm old school, and not a big fan of change...... but

Whew!  Figuring things out can be a challenge for the dyslectic!  I shall muddle through.

One thing I am noticing upper left hand corner is it says the site is not secure?  Maybe the old one was the same and I just did not notice?

The old site had a button something like "View new" where you could see a listing of everything new regardless of topics, etc.?  Is the same thing on this site somewhere too?

14 minutes ago, BigusDicus said:

Whew!  Figuring things out can be a challenge for the dyslectic!  I shall muddle through.

One thing I am noticing upper left hand corner is it says the site is not secure?  Maybe the old one was the same and I just did not notice?

The old site had a button something like "View new" where you could see a listing of everything new regardless of topics, etc.?  Is the same thing on this site somewhere too?

The secure thing will be fixed soon. Am waiting for the background processes to finish before I enforce the SSL change. 

For the other, try this: Activity --> Unread Content

17 hours ago, frostfire said:

The secure thing will be fixed soon. Am waiting for the background processes to finish before I enforce the SSL change. 

For the other, try this: Activity --> Unread Content

And if BM's want to customize their Unread Content, see this post.