Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Silly question how do I get new content only to show thanks on new board..

No complaints from me Frostie looks and works good for me thanks heaps.

Edited by Kev
51 minutes ago, frostfire said:

If I understand what you mean... 

Mouse over the Activity tab at the top... and choose Unread Content. that shows things you have not yet read. 

...and just to add to that. Once you get the list of forum threads that you haven't read, click on the black circle next to the thread name and it will take you to the first post you haven't read, rather than reading all the way through the topic.

KM

Merry Christmas my 'Beast Fiend'.......(get your hair-cut)! You'll have noticed circling my desk with your ruler raised that I've almost completely eschewed Politics and Religion since a New Year's resolution I made this year and I'm the happier for it. I'm not sure why, P&R was originally disabled......But when I see the notifications jumping out now, at first I recoil like a salted snail......but then thoughts of all I'm missing: the  circular arguments,  the bile, phlegm....the verbal vomit....and I'm temped back like a drunk given the keys to a brewery.

So if it can be sent to purgatory again I might last the year out.

11 minutes ago, atlas2 said:

I'm not sure why, P&R was originally disabled..

MM posted about this, he regarded it as tiresome to see a list of new posts completely dominated by one BM with his repetitive drivel. 

14 hours ago, TheFiend said:

Would it be possible to disable the "Politics and Religion" new posts notification again???

For those not familiar with the upgraded forum features, it's possible to create your own unread content "activity stream". Here are the steps to do so.

1. Under My Activity Streams select Create New Stream.
image.png

2. Give your new stream a name.
image.png

3. In the Content Types section, click on the gear icon on the selection for Topics.
image.png

3.5 In the Read Status section, select Content I haven't read.
image.png

4. Click on the drop down list arrow and select the topics you want to see new content for. When you're done selecting topics, click Save Changes in the lower right corner.
image.png

5. Once saved you can make your customized activity stream the default stream by clicking on the green check mark icon.
image.png

By doing the above, your customized activity stream will appear under the search prompt on each page.
image.png

Optional is clicking on your customized activity stream and then bookmarking that page.

Note also you can select a Condensed or Expanded activity listing.
image.png

Edited by forcebwithu
Added step 3.5
  • Upvote 1
On 12/17/2018 at 1:43 PM, forcebwithu said:

For those not familiar with the upgraded forum features, it's possible to create your own unread content "activity stream". Here are the steps to do so.

1. Under My Activity Streams select Create New Stream.
image.png

2. Give your new stream a name.
image.png

3. In the Content Types section, click on the gear icon on the selection for Topics.
image.png

3.5 In the Read Status section, select Content I haven't read.
image.png

4. Click on the drop down list arrow and select the topics you want to see new content for. When you're done selecting topics, click Save Changes in the lower right corner.
image.png

5. Once saved you can make your customized activity stream the default stream by clicking on the green check mark icon.
image.png

By doing the above, your customized activity stream will appear under the search prompt on each page.
image.png

Optional is clicking on your customized activity stream and then bookmarking that page.

Note also you can select a Condensed or Expanded activity listing.
image.png

Easier to use a different forum! Why not have a View New Content tab as previously?

1 hour ago, 4niceight said:

Easier to use a different forum! Why not have a View New Content tab as previously?

There is, but it displays all new content. The steps I described allow you to customized the new content to the topics you want to see and ignore those you have no interest in.