Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 243 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Pictures from around Pattaya

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

On 6/10/2020 at 6:28 PM, TaaSaparot said:

Looks like the chances of opening on the 15th have been scuppered.

Maintenance work still ongoing at PBG

Spoke to one of the girls this morning, and they have been told that they start work at the Beer Garden again, on the 1st of July.

• Thanks 2
On 6/5/2020 at 3:29 PM, TaaSaparot said:

The rumour I have heard is, its a Car Service Centre.

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Another building going up on the Soi Xzyte grounds
Wonder what they'll use it for
Holes for trees maybe

@forcebwithu You don't think it is going to be a car service centre?

41 minutes ago, Bazle said:

@forcebwithu You don't think it is going to be a car service centre?

I was told by one of Thai workers on the site that it was going to be a market. Also told the same by a massage lady that lives and works on 3rd Rd opposite Soi Xzyte.

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I was told by one of Thai workers on the site that it was going to be a market. Also told the same by a massage lady that lives and works on 3rd Rd opposite Soi Xzyte.

I'd heard that it was going to be a new entertainment zone for pigs. Each pig will have a number clipped to its ears...

The big holes will be filled with water for them to wallow in. The area with all the blue piping is obviously a toilet  with seperate cubicles because pigs are very clean animals.

The large area with the sloping roof will be the "parading" area and the tin shed will be for the band.. Well, when I say band I'm guessing there will only be enough room for one banjo and one guitar.....

I think it is going to be called "Squeals"

Edited by Bullfrog
2 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

The two smaller ones that could fit inside the guy with room to spare. nm

Or, alternatively, 2 guys could fit inside each of those girls, with room to spare....

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Looks like more construction will be taking place on the Soi Xzyte grounds

It stayed empty a darn sight longer than I expected..... like the bit that used to be between Beach Rd and 2nd... I think it became VT 6 eventually.

1 hour ago, jacko said:

like the bit that used to be between Beach Rd and 2nd.

Was that the bit of land owned by the American Embassy ....and was a handy place to stop for a piss..

34 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

Was that the bit of land owned by the American Embassy ....and was a handy place to stop for a piss..

Never knew who owned it, but it sure looked out of place empty like that. I would not have sneaked in there for a pee though, all sorts  of dodgy characters hanging about there, apparently you were one of them. Was there a pumpkin house in North Pattaya or did I imagine it a few times?

41 minutes ago, jacko said:

Was there a pumpkin house in North Pattaya or did I imagine it a few times

Please don't start me on pumpkins... I am trying to get my male flower to shag my female flower to make a baby but they don't seem to get horny at  the same time....Maybe tomorrow morning...

On 6/28/2020 at 8:34 AM, Shuggy said:

How old is this pic? I remember this guy from Soi 8 back in the day. I thought that he had passed away.

Yes, he was found dead in a skip.

Always felt bad for this bloke, he was dealt a pretty crap hand in the first place, abused by people all his life, then died in a rubbish bin. That sucks whichever way you look at it.

I hope that wherever he is now, he is enjoying an existence somewhat more pleasant and rewarding.

Edited by Butch
  • Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, Butch said:

Yes, he was found dead in a skip.

Always felt bad for this bloke, he was dealt a pretty crap hand in the first place, abused by people all his life, then died in a rubbish bin. That sucks whichever way you look at it.

I hope that wherever he is now, he is enjoying an existence somewhat more pleasant and rewarding.

I was also under the impression that he died a good few years ago (when Cherry Bar was still on Soi 8). However, a recent thread elsewhere suggested he was still alive in Samui or Phuket. Seems a bit unlikely, but who knows?

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, tallguy said:

I was also under the impression that he died a good few years ago (when Cherry Bar was still on Soi 8). However, a recent thread elsewhere suggested he was still alive in Samui or Phuket. Seems a bit unlikely, but who knows?

I heard he died while Cherry Bar was on Soi 8, as I seem to remember it was Adam who reported it to the board, as one of his staff found him.

Odd how these people find themselves remembered by so many others. Pale face Lady, Glitter Man and the guy in the pic whom I always thought was called "Tony". They all have their own stories, sometimes interesting but sadly in many cases, tragic.

Edited by Butch
39 minutes ago, Butch said:

I heard he died while Cherry Bar was on Soi 8, as I seem to remember it was Adam who reported it to the board, as one of his staff found him.

Odd how these people find themselves remembered by so many others. Pale face Lady, Glitter Man and the guy in the pic whom I always thought was called "Tony". They all have their own stories, sometimes interesting but sadly in many cases, tragic.

Well, Glitter Man is still with us - I've seen him a few times in the last year, cycling around Merton in South West London.

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, Butch said:

I remember his face. Did he sell dresses? 

58 minutes ago, Butch said:

I remember saying to Adam one time that I hadn't seen Bird, (I think that was his name), around for a while. A short time after Adam told me that the girls had told him that Bird had died. I don't remember being told that it was one of Cherry Bar staff that found him, but it is a long time ago now.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was told by the taxi guys on the corner next to Nirun they're building a 7-11. Couldn't be happier as it will save me a walk of about 100m to the other one nearby. :default_biggrin:
50093190457_876ca9a380_b.jpg

50093190432_05ed5a8d60_b.jpg