Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pictures from around Pattaya

Just now, forcebwithu said:

I was told by the taxi guys on the corner next to Nirun they're building a 7-11. Couldn't be happier as it will save me a walk of about 100m to the other one nearby.

It looks a fair sized plot.....I wonder if it is gonna have a nice outside seating area like the "boat" 7/11 on Pattaya Tai.....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

Looks like another large structure is going up on the Soi Xzyte grounds. Some beautiful, blue skies today too.
50121909277_e5acbdf59b_b.jpg

The foundation pillars aren't very deep, so it won't be a tall, heavy structure.
50121116953_2fbbf8ce93_b.jpg

50121909387_e54f65a50a_b.jpg

Perhaps another one of these
50121909427_b62e379b94_b.jpg

50121116858_74e613a985_b.jpg

The parts for the 7-11 were delivered this morning. They have the building of 7-11's down to a science, so it'll be interesting to see how many days from the pouring of the footings to the grand opening.
50121116843_898376889d_b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
14 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Five days ago the 7-11 construction site was a stack of 7-11 parts. And today the site looks like this

I rode down there yesterday on the bike having my teeth chipped.... why does Arunothia need so many 7-11s?

I presume that truck is stuck being rear wheel drive?

39 minutes ago, jacko said:

I rode down there yesterday on the bike having my teeth chipped.... why does Arunothia need so many 7-11s?

I presume that truck is stuck being rear wheel drive?

Good question on why so many 7-11's. This would be no. 4 in a span of 350 m,  if all the others stay open.

I watched the guy backing in. He was really working it to get as close to the building as possible for unloading. I think he didn't care about getting stuck as off to the left was a tracked backhoe that he probably planned on using to get himself unstuck.

P7220003.jpg

'They have the building of 7-11's down to a science, so it'll be interesting to see how many days from the pouring of the footings to the grand opening."

We live just off Arunothai, near Big C Extra. Went back to Philippines for 2 months and when we returned what had been a lot with a building on it was now an open Family Mart which had been trading for a while 

'I have always had a soft spot for the old beach road path design.' 

Yes I liked it for being able to sit down, chat to the girls, lots of seats. The flowered area in your first pic was taken away for MB parking, controlled by guys who had no authority to do it as far as I could see 

51 minutes ago, jomtienguy said:

Ed_k-EvXsAEvolf.jpg

Saw this mentioned on another forum. Can't believe the owner thought this was a good idea. And what were the ladies thinking to allow what amounts to permanent advertising on their body's. And then there are the idiots liking the FB post of this.

51 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Saw this mentioned on another forum. Can't believe the owner thought this was a good idea. And what were the ladies thinking to allow what amounts to permanent advertising on their body's. And then there are the idiots liking the FB post of this.

I suspect that they are transfers rather than tattoos, hence can be washed off.

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

The video shows they used tattoo guns.

In which case, I totally agree with your comment. So bloody stupid!

16 hours ago, Bazle said:

I suspect that they are transfers rather than tattoos, hence can be washed off.

You can see the protective cling film that is used after a real Tat is done, so I suspect they are real. Rather an ugly show of 'their bodies are mine to use as I see fit' I thought.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, jacko said:

You can see the protective cling film that is used after a real Tat is done, so I suspect they are real. Rather an ugly show of 'their bodies are mine to use as I see fit' I thought.

I have no recollection of any cling film put on my Tattoo ...but Darlo in the 70s is perhaps  not the best comparison....However, I agree totally with the disgust of "ownership" of any human being by another... Fuck knows what "incentive" is being pumped into the girls to do this!

I still live in hope that this is some sort of temporary body "art"..... which I'm sure it is!

Just now, gs joe said:

Relieved a branding iron wasn’t use  ,,,

Unfortunately there is a "heffer" joke in there somewhere but it would be more distasteful than the tattoos..

1 hour ago, Bullfrog said:

I have no recollection of any cling film put on my Tattoo ...but Darlo in the 70s is perhaps  not the best comparison....However, I agree totally with the disgust of "ownership" of any human being by another... Fuck knows what "incentive" is being pumped into the girls to do this!

I still live in hope that this is some sort of temporary body "art"..... which I'm sure it is!

It has only been around since the late 60s in the USA, Darlington... well likely still unknown! there  That particular use like;ly came much later too.

• Haha 1
Just now, forcebwithu said:

The vacant land next to Pirates on Soi Full Love Inn was fenced in about a month ago and is now being used as a garden.
50164795753_8c1df750cd_b.jpg

50165330671_df75c274dd_b.jpg

50164795683_6da6dc95f2_b.jpg

50165589022_81a9a7ec6f_b.jpg

50165588982_b9cd97ddd6_b.jpg

Y'know I have often wondered why the Thai owners of small plots of land don't rent them out to Farang condo dwellers... To me it would be heaven to have a little place to sit outside, drink beer, talk shit and at the same time watching spuds and carrots grow..... or dare I say it parsnips ( more expensive by the mouthfull than soi 6 !)!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1