Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures from around Pattaya

Further back in the thread I suggested that land owners rent out allotments to farang in condos.

To me it would be an excellent alternative to their lifestyle. Sitting down with your mates drinking cheap beer and looking at vegetables .... or ....sitting down with your mates drinking cheap beer and growing vegetables .........

Sailing Bill has suggested that he wanted a house on the darkside that has a garden.....How about a condo with all the facilities with access to an allotment ..??

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

The Philippines has the 'ber' months when they start celebrating xmas. Our lights and tree have been up since mid September, tho she is still adding to them. 

On 10/14/2020 at 2:33 PM, forcebwithu said:

When I saw this had to do a quick memory check to remind myself what month it is. Hard to believe they're putting up the Xmas tree when we're still a couple of weeks away from Halloween.

PA140003.jpg

I saw Mr DIY has Christmas trees on display now as well.

The other day I missed seeing this Xmas tree going up.
50496018683_eb8eb9a6d1_h.jpg

Balloon chaser alert. Staff party this afternoon at King's Club. Looks like your first drink is on the house. Be forewarned, since it's a staff party they expect the customers to strut around naked for the entertainment of the staff. :default_biggrin:
50496728896_c810605538_h.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Some pics of the repositioning of the pile driver on the construction site opposite Soi 15 on Buakhao
PA250004.jpg

PA250005.jpg

PA250006.jpg

Think this contraption is for driving support casings into the ground
PA250011.jpg

PA250013.jpg

The Nirun market now has a roof
PA250016.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

The Everything Store behind Central has a shiny new front.

PA290001.jpg

The 2 big black cocks have gone!!

I remember when these shops spread along the road running along side Big C .... Excellent places to stock up house/condo/bar etc at very good prices ..

4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

The Everything Store behind Central has a shiny new front.

PA290001.jpg

Maybe they will put AC! It is a place I would like to browse more in but usually too hot!

PS Isn't it behind The Marina rather than Central (to me that is Central Festival)?

Edited by jacko
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jacko said:

Maybe they will put AC! It is a place I would like to browse more in but usually too hot!

PS Isn't it behind The Marina rather than Central (to me that is Central Festival)?

Yes, behind Central Marina. Probably should have used the full name to avoid confusion. And I agree, always very hot in there. Like an oven on sunny days.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

A first for markets around here, a retractable roof

I give it 4 months.

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

The defunct Blue Rahtree Bar Complex is also sporting new metal fencing to keep the homeless out

Too fucking right! Kick the bastards out! Why should they get shelter and sanitation facilities when there is a perfectly suitable gravel track for them to sleep on and bushes to piss and shit in.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nirun Market retractable roof in the close position today.
PB260002.jpg

What was J Club is about set to reopen as Amsterdam Lounge.
PB260005.jpg

Soi Xzyte market
PB260011.jpg

They're now working on rewiring the other side of New Plaza.
PB260013.jpg

Wiring completed on the other side, with new lighting for the soi. Wonder if the light poles will hold up to drunks stumbling into them. Also, looks like Pussy Bar succumbed to the virus.
PB260019.jpg

Fireworks barge is locked and loaded for tomorrow and Saturday's firework show.
PB260024.jpg

PB260028.jpg

PB260031.jpg

PB260038.jpg

PB260040.jpg

New building on 3rd Rd near Klang is getting a bit of green.
PB260049.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Nirun Market retractable roof in the close position today.
PB260002.jpg

What was J Club is about set to reopen as Amsterdam Lounge.
PB260005.jpg

Soi Xzyte market
PB260011.jpg

They're now working on rewiring the other side of New Plaza.
PB260013.jpg

Wiring completed on the other side, with new lighting for the soi. Wonder if the light poles will hold up to drunks stumbling into them. Also, looks like Pussy Bar succumbed to the virus.
PB260019.jpg

Fireworks barge is locked and loaded for tomorrow and Saturday's firework show.
PB260024.jpg

PB260028.jpg

PB260031.jpg

PB260038.jpg

PB260040.jpg

New building on 3rd Rd near Klang is getting a bit of green.
PB260049.jpg

Thank you yet again for proving to me that I walk around with my eyes firmly focused on women's arses  !!!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

But the lower end still looking ruff.

You have just caught the "Internet" sign in that picture. Last month my PC went tits up so I went in there (as I had in the past) to carry out a bit of business but they were packing everything up and closing down. Another victim of no tourists I guess...

I ended up using the one on soi post office if anybody is interested ...