Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures from around Pattaya

24 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

This morning the haze was obvious where I am. The Jomtien hospital and Unicca condo were both in a cloud of haze. Prior to that I would consider it a bad day if the Klang Junction had haze viewed from Pattaya Tai....

Any idea what is causing it ???

Posted my idea here...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Posted my idea here...

I understand that the pollution is trapped but what is the root cause of the pollution.... Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick again??

5 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

I understand that the pollution is trapped but what is the root cause of the pollution.... Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick again??

Industrial estates where the manufacturing process produces airborne pollutants, plus vehicle emissions.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

I'm presuming that you have posted this because she has strange fingers ..

I didn't even know she had fingers until you mentioned it! ???

• Haha 2

Unusual activity on Soi 7. Instead of tearing a bar down, they're putting up a new roof.
PC240003.jpg

Putting the finishing touches on the new footpath in New Plaza. Also Natalie's Bar on the left was livestreaming this morning. Probably to capture the customer base on the other side of the planet.
PC240005.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Putting the finishing touches on the new footpath in New Plaza. Also Natalie's Bar on the left was livestreaming this morning. Probably to capture the customer base on the other side of the planet.
PC240005.jpg

A new footpath for parking their bikes - heaven forbid anyone thinks it's for walking on!! ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, keyman said:

A new footpath for parking their bikes - heaven forbid anyone thinks it's for walking on!! ?

My guess is as soon as the last paver is set the footpath will be blocked by tables and chairs rather than bikes.

12 minutes ago, keyman said:

If the bikes weren't there the stools and tables, noodle stalls and whatever would be.

(Ooops, as I see FBWY has already stated).

Would be nice about now.....

Edited by jacko
43 minutes ago, Broughton said:

omtien beach on Christmas Day around midday nearly not a soul in sight. I wonder how long ago it was last like it 20 or 30 years ago I bet.

Christmas Day I walked passed Witherspoons and it was completely empty. 5 years ago it would be jam packed, almost shoulder to shoulder on the outside benches. Normal menu only , no Xmas specials. Getting rid of the (Belgian?) Manager that got all the different beers in was when the place didn't just go downhill, it jumped into the Gorge of Eternal Peril never to return.

Not all empty seats are caused by Covid although some seats are now full because of it (FBU Hotel) ... Beach deckchair vendors fucked up years ago when BYO food etc was banned...Fuck 'em!

3 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Christmas Day I walked passed Witherspoons and it was completely empty. 5 years ago it would be jam packed, almost shoulder to shoulder on the outside benches. Normal menu only , no Xmas specials. Getting rid of the (Belgian?) Manager that got all the different beers in was when the place didn't just go downhill, it jumped into the Gorge of Eternal Peril never to return.

Hardly ever see anyone in Witherspoons now. Still a bit surprised to see the shutters down when I walked past about 10pm.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've lost count the number of times they've dug up 3rd over the past year. This time I don't think the previously laid concrete had time to cure properly.

P1090003.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu
On 12/31/2020 at 8:19 PM, Broughton said:

The last 2020 Sunset at NA Jomtien beach in my opinion one the best local places for Pizza and a drink to watch it go down.

Bloody Hell, I thought this was closed/knocked down a couple of years ago for encroachment! Thanks for posting!

9 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

This time I don't think the previously laid concrete had time to cure properly

I think you are probably right!

Edited by Bullfrog
Bloody Hell, I thought this was closed/knocked down a couple of years ago for encroachment! Thanks for posting!
I think everything right up to Drifters was demolished at the time ..

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1