Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures from around Pattaya

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

16 hours ago, maik said:

Photo story: Pattaya’s Walking Street now in ruins

Pattaya Mail November 26, 2021

https://www.pattayamail.com/latestnews/news/photo-story-pattayas-walking-street-now-in-ruins-380664

This lady told us she was sleeping outside the club where she once worked as a cashier.

That is such a sad thought... despite the club having been closed for over 7 months, she clings to the memory of the place that provided her with employment and income....

• Sad 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 9:13 PM, blue_flag said:

A few from Saturday evening Firework Festival.

They are always impressive shows but once you’ve seen it the pictures you take all seem to be similar every year of course discounting the ones when the boat caught fire at the end a couple of years ago just a minor hiccup.?

6 hours ago, blue_flag said:

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.

Thanks, appreciate that. Plenty of places appear open, but not a lot of custom. 

• Like 1

Hungry Hippo closed.... surprised, was only in there Sunday. Was doing okay and at that time seemed to have serving staff. Coincidentally some girl came in looking for a job and was to start a few days later. 

Later Edit: According to Google Maps and what is posted there, Hungry Hippo is closed Mondays, to give staff a day off!

Edited by jacko
20 minutes ago, sailingbill said:

Seems odd. i know girls who would be happy with 13k + tip.   They still are taking orders on Food Panda.

My interpretation of the above sign was wrong......it should say Closed on Mondays... so it says on Google Maps.....

Thanks, i may send my PBG girl over.  ill stop in tomorrow and ask the manager.   Btw no luck on Soi Honey today and yesterday though i did get a nice haircut. Jacko you are the expert on MP. Where am i missing?   The GC to mechanical for me. 

14 hours ago, jacko said:

Hungry Hippo closed.... surprised, was only in there Sunday. Was doing okay and at that time seemed to have serving staff. Coincidentally some girl came in looking for a job and was to start a few days later. 

Later Edit: According to Google Maps and what is posted there, Hungry Hippo is closed Mondays, to give staff a day off!

Also posted on another forum they missed placing an "s" at the end of the word "Monday".

The tangled mess of wires on the the Max Central/M Club soi is getting a cleanup.
P1240001.jpg

P1240002.jpg

P1240003.jpg

Good thing too as this section of the soi and the next frequently have loose wires hanging down. I've clipped off a few over the years that were dangerously low for those on two wheels.
P1240005.jpg

P1240009.jpg

P1240011.jpg

• Thanks 1

They've done a good job turning Soi 15 into a good mtn bike track. 
P2020002.jpg

Also good to see they've selected the very large version of drain pipes. Allows more room for the collection of sand and other road construction debris. :default_biggrin:
P2020005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...