Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pictures from around Pattaya

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

On 2/14/2022 at 11:35 AM, blue_flag said:

Gents - I seem to be having issues with file size - could you please advise what the forum limits are as regards individual file size and total file size of all being added to one post.  Thanks,

I always resize my pics to 1600 x 1200 before uploading. Cuts down on the upload time, reduces the server space required to host pictures, and pictures load faster when the file size is reduced.

Made the trek out to the work site on the north end of the beach this morning. Asked and was granted permission to walk on the work site to snap a few pictures.
P2210001.1.jpg

I'll leave it to another BM to come up with the full translation, but if the 49,600,000 is the budget for the project that seems rather high to me for what looks like throwing down more rocks and possibly covering everything with a layer of concrete.
P2210007.jpg

P2210008.jpg

P2210010.jpg

P2210013.jpg

P2210016.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
On 2/21/2022 at 1:06 PM, forcebwithu said:

Made the trek out to the work site on the north end of the beach this morning. Asked and was granted permission to walk on the work site to snap a few pictures.
P2210001.1.jpg

I'll leave it to another BM to come up with the full translation, but if the 49,600,000 is the budget for the project that seems rather high to me for what looks like throwing down more rocks and possibly covering everything with a layer of concrete.
P2210007.jpg

P2210008.jpg

P2210010.jpg

P2210013.jpg

P2210016.jpg

Do you know if they are going to rebuild the walkway to Wong Amat Beach?

Image1.jpg

Edited by hyku1147
8 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Do you know if they are going to rebuild the walkway to Wong Amat Beach?

Image1.jpg

I remember the crumbling walkway from years ago. No idea if they'll rebuild it. Perhaps not since IIRC it's illegal to build any kind of structure beyond the high tide mark. Of course that didn't stop Dusit from building the wall in your pic, and then extend their guest area on top.

• Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I remember the crumbling walkway from years ago. No idea if they'll rebuild it. Perhaps not since IIRC it's illegal to build any kind of structure beyond the high tide mark. Of course that didn't stop Dusit from building the wall in your pic, and then extend their guest area on top.

Nor utilizing their security to stop me trying to get to Naklua Beaches from North Pattaya, and forcing me to walk the long way around up Beach Rd to the Dolphin and Pattaya Naklua Rd. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

New road going in at the back of Tree Town

Does it need a road.... do we need traffic here? 

49 minutes ago, jacko said:

Does it need a road.... do we need traffic here? 

Needed something as it's a muddy mess after a rain. Hopefully it's more for foot traffic than two or four wheeled traffic.

As an aside, wish they'd put speed bumps on Buakhao. Too many a-holes doing the look at me, I can go fast shit to try and impress Buddha knows who.

• Upvote 1

On the darkside, a big chunk of land off of Soi Nern Plub Wan across from Soi 22 is being developed. No signs as to what's going in. With the mosquito breeding grounds, excuse me, water features, perhaps a park?
P4100017.jpg

P4100023_stitch.jpg

And on the brightside, the road to Dany's Sports Bar should be completed by end of day.
P4100047.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 7:51 AM, jacko said:

Nor utilizing their security to stop me trying to get to Naklua Beaches from North Pattaya, and forcing me to walk the long way around up Beach Rd to the Dolphin and Pattaya Naklua Rd. 

Just keeping the riff raff out Jacko. The beach security at Centara wouldn't let me in even though i live close by and told them i have lunch at Oasis. Next time your in the neighborhood ill pick you up in my kayak near Dolphin and have lunch at Surf &Turf.