Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures from around Pattaya

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

Pattaya Klang pavement has been a construction saga and frankly a ruddy great mess for a long time. But they got the Cambodian ladies out there now so maybe progress will be rapid... or maybe not.

That doesn't look so bad....

20220918_102531.jpg

Ah, a little bit more to do.

20220918_103218.jpg

Still could twist an ankle here.

20220918_102613.jpg

Or break a neck.

20220918_103611.jpg

20220918_102831.jpg

Edited by jacko
  • Like 3
23 hours ago, keyman said:

It does make you wonder why they do a bit, then leave a bit, then do a bit, then......... you get the picture!!

They apparently have two teams, one is unskilled, rip it up and dig holes labourers, the other slightly more skilled at laying tiles. One team is bigger than the other.....the latter I think non-existent.

A day later and Soi 15 is barricaded to all but foot traffic east of the Grand entrance.
P9210002.JPG

The Grand entrance is still accessible on the west side of the construction.
P9210006.JPG

P9210008.JPG

You can get to Buakhao from Soi 15 via Soi Piss to Soi Dianna, or via the road to ko ko tel.
P9210009.JPG

• Like 1
14 hours ago, maik said:

A new beginning for Walking Street! The Walking Street Tree got a new Spirit House.

It has done well to survive so long......

Sukhumvit into town, coming from the North has 2 lots of road works now....with the Railway Line Bypass being closed North of Waterworks Rd, and increasing traffic it can be slow heading into town. At weekends the Motorway is busy. 

My favourite whipping boy, the Klang pavement, again demonstrates your life and safety is no big deal, as a pedestrian in Pattaya.

20220924_103811.jpg

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, jacko said:

My favourite whipping boy, the Klang pavement, again demonstrates your life and safety is no big deal, as a pedestrian in Pattaya.

20220924_103811.jpg

Noticed the other day, farther down on Klang they were once again ripping up a large section of the street. Amazing Thailand how often they tear up a street that was recently paved.

• 2 weeks later...

Construction update on the new market next to Nirun. 
PA030003.JPG

They've started clearing another plot of land ahead of construction.
PA030005.JPG

Looks like this area will be covered market stalls. Not looking forward to the traffic congestion that is bound to happen due to the narrow road and inadequate space for parking.
PA030006.JPG

PA030007.JPG

PA030009.JPG

• Like 2