Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pictures from around Pattaya

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on Walking Street last week, had a good time.  Doorman wouldn't let me into Pinup at 7:55 so I went over to XS for a beer, when I came back at 8:30 I was lucky to get a table in the back.  The b

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

Sanctuary of Truth.  Admission is 500 baht.  Quite busy this afternoon.  They do try to get visitors to stay in groups (50 in our case).  I managed to get lost from the group and did my own thing taki

Posted Images

Thanks Blue Flag, hope to see more of your Photos about town. Soi 6 being my favorite for 15 years i was surprised I have only been with one of the pictured girls. The sour looking one from Baby Cool who is most definitely not sour in person. I’ll pay a visit today as you have captured some prospects . 

On 12/18/2022 at 8:14 PM, blue_flag said:

Another session at the Jet Ski World Championship

My Mrs said one participant was killed there yesterday.

Edited by jacko
1 hour ago, jacko said:

My Mts said one participant was killed there yesterday.

South Korean jet ski racer dies during competition in Pattaya, mourning ceremony conducted

The tragedy happened at the Water Jet World Grand Prix 2022 in Jomtien, Pattaya. The victim, Mr. Sung Won Kim, 40, who competed under the banner “Freedom Racing”, fell off his Kawasaki 300 jet ski numbered 82nd while he was navigating the first curve shortly after the race kicked off, according to eyewitnesses.

The South Korean pro hit the sea with force and lost consciousness. The bottom of his jet ski was completely ruined. The victim was rescued back to Jomtien Beach by the race’s rescue team and was rushed to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital where medical personnel announced that his pulse had stopped. Despite attempts at resuscitation, the victim passed away.

26 minutes ago, blue_flag said:

4C7E6F11-9DDA-40B5-83B0-DB3F53BD711E.jpeg

Gents - I seem unable to load any more photographs.  When I try I get the above message.

@frostfire

Frosty needs to address this.....

4 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I may be in the same situation in the not too distant future.

I was thinking at the time it was surprising he hit the limit before you!

14 minutes ago, jacko said:

I was thinking at the time it was surprising he hit the limit before you!

I always run my photos through FastStone Resizer to reduce the file size before uploading. Don't know if @blue_flag is doing the same, but if uploading the full resolution files that would explain why others might hit the limit earlier.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I always run my photos through FastStone Resizer to reduce the file size before uploading. Don't know if @blue_flag is doing the same, but if uploading the full resolution files that would explain why others might hit the limit earlier.

I thought the forum software automatically reduced upload file sizes if too big.....

On 12/19/2022 at 7:53 AM, jacko said:

@frostfire

Frosty needs to address this.....

I have posted the above Jet Ski photographs using a link from Flickr.  It is a bit of a pain.  I will downsize photographs in future if someone is able to increase my allowance limit.

Edited by blue_flag
4 hours ago, blue_flag said:

I have posted the above Jet Ski photographs using a link from Flickr.  It is a bit of a pain.  I will downsize photographs in future if someone is able to increase my allowance limit.

We have a group called 'Major Participant' with an enhanced limit, but it is not a Moderator Function to change members ... I have flagged Admin. @frostfire

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, jacko said:

We have a group called 'Major Participant' with an enhanced limit, but it is not a Moderator Function to change members ... I have flagged Admin. @frostfire

Seems all the pics we're posting has led to this...

The cloud out of space? Scientists scrambling to prevent global data storage crisis

More relating to Expats... but useful to know.... 

A new Expat food suppliers shop, similar stock as one would find at the 2 Fever locations in Bong Koch area, has opened on Buakhao, North end, near Soi New Plaza, at the prior Churchills Bar location.

Get your Yorkshire Tea and mushy peas!

https://goo.gl/maps/ZV1AGaQPr3YC9Qey7

Edited by jacko
13 hours ago, blue_flag said:

A large team to repaint the pedestrian crossing on Beach Road, including press briefing.  

A deeper red would be more suitable as the blood stains will not show... beware of using these crossings!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jacko said:

A deeper red would be more suitable as the blood stains will not show... beware of using these crossings!

The one on second road seems to be observed ok,but I still don't trust the f***ers.Aproach with care.

• Like 1