Jump to content
Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
forcebwithu

Pictures from around Pattaya

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jacko said:

like the bit that used to be between Beach Rd and 2nd.

Was that the bit of land owned by the American Embassy ....and was a handy place to stop for a piss..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

Was that the bit of land owned by the American Embassy ....and was a handy place to stop for a piss..

Never knew who owned it, but it sure looked out of place empty like that. I would not have sneaked in there for a pee though, all sorts  of dodgy characters hanging about there, apparently you were one of them. Was there a pumpkin house in North Pattaya or did I imagine it a few times?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, jacko said:

Was there a pumpkin house in North Pattaya or did I imagine it a few times

Please don't start me on pumpkins... I am trying to get my male flower to shag my female flower to make a baby but they don't seem to get horny at  the same time....Maybe tomorrow morning...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the Nirun area market has been successful enough they're ready to start on an addition.
50061224297_832e844802_b.jpg

50061224257_c90fcf14e7_b.jpg

50061224237_136d3fbb1c_b.jpg

And over on the Soi Xzyte grounds new drains have arrived.
50061224232_67e9801c4c_b.jpg

50060412313_7a8c2d3058_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/28/2020 at 8:34 AM, Shuggy said:

How old is this pic? I remember this guy from Soi 8 back in the day. I thought that he had passed away.

Yes, he was found dead in a skip.

Always felt bad for this bloke, he was dealt a pretty crap hand in the first place, abused by people all his life, then died in a rubbish bin. That sucks whichever way you look at it.

I hope that wherever he is now, he is enjoying an existence somewhat more pleasant and rewarding.

Edited by Butch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Butch said:

Yes, he was found dead in a skip.

Always felt bad for this bloke, he was dealt a pretty crap hand in the first place, abused by people all his life, then died in a rubbish bin. That sucks whichever way you look at it.

I hope that wherever he is now, he is enjoying an existence somewhat more pleasant and rewarding.

I was also under the impression that he died a good few years ago (when Cherry Bar was still on Soi 8). However, a recent thread elsewhere suggested he was still alive in Samui or Phuket. Seems a bit unlikely, but who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, tallguy said:

I was also under the impression that he died a good few years ago (when Cherry Bar was still on Soi 8). However, a recent thread elsewhere suggested he was still alive in Samui or Phuket. Seems a bit unlikely, but who knows?

I heard he died while Cherry Bar was on Soi 8, as I seem to remember it was Adam who reported it to the board, as one of his staff found him.

Odd how these people find themselves remembered by so many others. Pale face Lady, Glitter Man and the guy in the pic whom I always thought was called "Tony". They all have their own stories, sometimes interesting but sadly in many cases, tragic.

 

Edited by Butch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Butch said:

I heard he died while Cherry Bar was on Soi 8, as I seem to remember it was Adam who reported it to the board, as one of his staff found him.

Odd how these people find themselves remembered by so many others. Pale face Lady, Glitter Man and the guy in the pic whom I always thought was called "Tony". They all have their own stories, sometimes interesting but sadly in many cases, tragic.

 

Well, Glitter Man is still with us - I've seen him a few times in the last year, cycling around Merton in South West London.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Butch said:

I heard he died while Cherry Bar was on Soi 8, as I seem to remember it was Adam who reported it to the board, as one of his staff found him.

Odd how these people find themselves remembered by so many others. Pale face Lady, Glitter Man and the guy in the pic whom I always thought was called "Tony". They all have their own stories, sometimes interesting but sadly in many cases, tragic.

 

I remember his face. Did he sell dresses? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Butch said:

I heard he died while Cherry Bar was on Soi 8, as I seem to remember it was Adam who reported it to the board, as one of his staff found him.

 

I remember saying to Adam one time that I hadn't seen Bird, (I think that was his name), around for a while. A short time after Adam told me that the girls had told him that Bird had died. I don't remember being told that it was one of Cherry Bar staff that found him, but it is a long time ago now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was told by the taxi guys on the corner next to Nirun they're building a 7-11. Couldn't be happier as it will save me a walk of about 100m to the other one nearby. :default_biggrin:
50093190457_876ca9a380_b.jpg

50093190432_05ed5a8d60_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, forcebwithu said:

I was told by the taxi guys on the corner next to Nirun they're building a 7-11. Couldn't be happier as it will save me a walk of about 100m to the other one nearby.

It looks a fair sized plot.....I wonder if it is gonna have a nice outside seating area like the "boat" 7/11 on Pattaya Tai.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...