Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pictures from around Pattaya


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few from Tree Town and surrounds from earlier this evening.  

So quiet and social distancing in Big-CX.   I believe this used to be an 'Erotic Massage' place on Soi Buakhao, perhaps recently mentioned by @tallguy it is no more. Also Ne

Last batch of pics from Pattaya Tai to Buakhao and ending on 3rd Rd.

Posted Images

Gents - I seem to be having issues with file size - could you please advise what the forum limits are as regards individual file size and total file size of all being added to one post.  Thanks,

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2022 at 11:35 AM, blue_flag said:

Gents - I seem to be having issues with file size - could you please advise what the forum limits are as regards individual file size and total file size of all being added to one post.  Thanks,

I always resize my pics to 1600 x 1200 before uploading. Cuts down on the upload time, reduces the server space required to host pictures, and pictures load faster when the file size is reduced.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Made the trek out to the work site on the north end of the beach this morning. Asked and was granted permission to walk on the work site to snap a few pictures.
P2210001.1.jpg

I'll leave it to another BM to come up with the full translation, but if the 49,600,000 is the budget for the project that seems rather high to me for what looks like throwing down more rocks and possibly covering everything with a layer of concrete.
P2210007.jpg

P2210008.jpg

P2210010.jpg

P2210013.jpg

P2210016.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2022 at 1:06 PM, forcebwithu said:

Made the trek out to the work site on the north end of the beach this morning. Asked and was granted permission to walk on the work site to snap a few pictures.
P2210001.1.jpg

I'll leave it to another BM to come up with the full translation, but if the 49,600,000 is the budget for the project that seems rather high to me for what looks like throwing down more rocks and possibly covering everything with a layer of concrete.
P2210007.jpg

P2210008.jpg

P2210010.jpg

P2210013.jpg

P2210016.jpg

 

Do you know if they are going to rebuild the walkway to Wong Amat Beach?

Image1.jpg

Edited by hyku1147
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Do you know if they are going to rebuild the walkway to Wong Amat Beach?

Image1.jpg

I remember the crumbling walkway from years ago. No idea if they'll rebuild it. Perhaps not since IIRC it's illegal to build any kind of structure beyond the high tide mark. Of course that didn't stop Dusit from building the wall in your pic, and then extend their guest area on top.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I remember the crumbling walkway from years ago. No idea if they'll rebuild it. Perhaps not since IIRC it's illegal to build any kind of structure beyond the high tide mark. Of course that didn't stop Dusit from building the wall in your pic, and then extend their guest area on top.

Nor utilizing their security to stop me trying to get to Naklua Beaches from North Pattaya, and forcing me to walk the long way around up Beach Rd to the Dolphin and Pattaya Naklua Rd. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

New road going in at the back of Tree Town

Does it need a road.... do we need traffic here? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, jacko said:

Does it need a road.... do we need traffic here? 

Needed something as it's a muddy mess after a rain. Hopefully it's more for foot traffic than two or four wheeled traffic.

As an aside, wish they'd put speed bumps on Buakhao. Too many a-holes doing the look at me, I can go fast shit to try and impress Buddha knows who.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On the darkside, a big chunk of land off of Soi Nern Plub Wan across from Soi 22 is being developed. No signs as to what's going in. With the mosquito breeding grounds, excuse me, water features, perhaps a park?
P4100017.jpg

P4100023_stitch.jpg

And on the brightside, the road to Dany's Sports Bar should be completed by end of day.
P4100047.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like a new business, home delivery tattoos.
P4220003.jpg

Update on the not finished in our lifetime beach improvement project.
P4220010.jpg

They're back...
P4220016.jpg

Soi 15 update
P4220022.jpg

P4220026.jpg

P4220030.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2022 at 7:51 AM, jacko said:

Nor utilizing their security to stop me trying to get to Naklua Beaches from North Pattaya, and forcing me to walk the long way around up Beach Rd to the Dolphin and Pattaya Naklua Rd. 

Just keeping the riff raff out Jacko. The beach security at Centara wouldn't let me in even though i live close by and told them i have lunch at Oasis. Next time your in the neighborhood ill pick you up in my kayak near Dolphin and have lunch at Surf &Turf. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...