Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Dating "normal" girls in Pattaya

Hi, it's been a while since I last logged in here. I just came out of a long relationship with an ex pro and realized something like this will never work. I have decided to give dating a try again but since I live in Pattaya it seems to be hard to find any "normal" girls, or at least I have trouble finding them. Do you guys have any advice? I went on Thaifriendly and Thai cupid but these websites cost money. I found a free dating site called Thaimatch.com and that works fine until now, but the amount of girls in Pattaya could be more. Or should I just explore further than just Pattaya? I mean, this website does have a lot of BKK girls it seems... Would they ever be willing to move here? Or would they accept the lifestyle here? Not of me, but the lifestyle of most woman in Pattaya? Any advice is appreciated! .. and I know, staying single is probably the best idea, but thats just not me 55

7 minutes ago, Naklua1980 said:

Hi, it's been a while since I last logged in here. I just came out of a long relationship with an ex pro and realized something like this will never work. I have decided to give dating a try again but since I live in Pattaya it seems to be hard to find any "normal" girls, or at least I have trouble finding them. Do you guys have any advice? I went on Thaifriendly and Thai cupid but these websites cost money. I found a free dating site called Thaimatch.com and that works fine until now, but the amount of girls in Pattaya could be more. Or should I just explore further than just Pattaya? I mean, this website does have a lot of BKK girls it seems... Would they ever be willing to move here? Or would they accept the lifestyle here? Not of me, but the lifestyle of most woman in Pattaya? Any advice is appreciated! .. and I know, staying single is probably the best idea, but thats just not me 55

Approved your post. I suggest you check out the link for activating your account (upgrading). You will get access to more content that way ?

I use thaifriendly to chat to thai women while thinking about my next trip. I use free membership until its time to travel. It means I can only send one message every 10 minutes but that's plenty. Most girls will give you their line details within  a couple of messages if they are interested in you.

There are lots of women in Pattaya who say they are looking for serious only, I'm surprised you can't find any.  

If you put that you are looking for longterm and in a realistic age range you should be swamped with contacts.

• Upvote 1

Strangely I was thinking about just this topic a few weeks ago Dont gete wrong because I wasnt thinking of trying to see if I could waste a shit load of my holiday time on a so called straight lady. Been there and dont want that but to answer the question. I was recently at Pier 21 and it came to me that with so many large shopping centres , restaurants, shops, food outlets and so forth as well as straight massage places that there must be a hell of a lot of straight or at the least, unbent ladies in Pattaya now. But as I said, been there and done that and was totally bored with the experience. Pay, enjoy and leave without a concience.

To the OP. Since your 55. What age group are you looking at?

• 1 month later...

I’m yet to find a normal girl / woman anywhere in the world ? they are all crazy one way or the other ?

Buy land and rent women is my moto ?

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, stoace said:

I’m yet to find a normal girl / woman anywhere in the world ? they are all crazy one way or the other ?

Buy land and rent women is my moto ?

That pretty much sums it up.  On balance, they're more trouble than they're worth.  

Edited by js007
Correct spelling
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:37 AM, teelack said:

Strangely I was thinking about just this topic a few weeks ago Dont gete wrong because I wasnt thinking of trying to see if I could waste a shit load of my holiday time on a so called straight lady. Been there and dont want that but to answer the question. I was recently at Pier 21 and it came to me that with so many large shopping centres , restaurants, shops, food outlets and so forth as well as straight massage places that there must be a hell of a lot of straight or at the least, unbent ladies in Pattaya now. But as I said, been there and done that and was totally bored with the experience. Pay, enjoy and leave without a concience.

Is Pier 21 the same as Terminal 21? It's been 10 years since I moved away.

To the OP-they are everywhere there-literally. I met my Pinay g/f of 1 year at Mass of all places and dated 3 other "normal" Thai ladies and I was mid-50s at the time. I am not "hansum man" by any stretch. IIRC,2 were from restaurants and other from hotel. All 3 were open to live-in status.

Edited by 4wheels
Is Pier 21 the same as Terminal 21? It's been 10 years since I moved away.
To the OP-they are everywhere there-literally. I met my Pinay g/f of 1 year at Mass of all places and dated 3 other "normal" Thai ladies and I was mid-50s at the time. I am not "hansum man" by any stretch. IIRC,2 were from restaurants and other from hotel. All 3 were open to live-in status.
Now you have me! This is a brand new centre on Second Road just before you get to the Dolphin and North Pattaya Road.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, 4wheels said:

is Pier 21 the same as Terminal 21? It's been 10 years since I moved away.

There is a Pier 21 inside Terminal 21!

Terminal 21 is a brand new shopping mall near the North Rd, 2nd Rd and Naklua Rd  junction. As it is 10 years since you were here obviously it will be new to you. I regard it as superfluous to most like minded male tourists other than causing traffic hold ups.  

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, teelack said:

Now you have me! This is a brand new centre on Second Road just before you get to the Dolphin and North Pattaya Road.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Just found it on google maps. Looks like the travel-oriented version of the other mega mall that opened just before I left.

45 minutes ago, 4wheels said:

Just found it on google maps. Looks like the travel-oriented version of the other mega mall that opened just before I left.

Sounds like Central Festival Beach Road.

• Upvote 1
On 3/3/2019 at 6:10 AM, jacko said:

There is a Pier 21 inside Terminal 21!

Terminal 21 is a brand new shopping mall near the North Rd, 2nd Rd and Naklua Rd  junction. As it is 10 years since you were here obviously it will be new to you. I regard it as superfluous to most like minded male tourists other than causing traffic hold ups.  

To be fair if you havent been for 10 years both Central Festival, Terminal 21 and the rebuilt Central Marina will ALL be new to you!!

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, stoace said:

To be fair if you havent been for 10 years both Central Festival, Terminal 21 and the rebuilt Central Marina will ALL be new to you!!

I remember Central Festival being open with the food court on the bottom floor and the temperature cold enough to hang meat in the theater and the potential disease possibility of small fish eating dead skin from your feet outside the mall outside the 2nd Road entrance. Funny what I remember 10 years down the road. I'll make stops at 21 and Central Marina for sure.