Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

EVA Air - a warning

12 hours ago, Bazle said:

I always use EVA, and have yet to have anything happen which would warrant serious criticism of them. 

I'm a Gold Card holder, and I think I get excellent service from them. 

I just know that in 3 weeks' time I'm going to regret writing that! 

Agreed I first flew them out of Gatwick in 1993 when they stopped in Vienna on outbound sector. I'd be guessing slightly but I'd say 27-30 return tickets. I was Gold for some time in the 90's. Never ever once were we delayed out of Heathrow bar the usual queuing. On one flight there was a big issue back in Taiwan pre check in and they couldnt get the flight programmes to upload. I may have have been lucky (think I was back to Silver) but I was put on Thai and as they both went same time nightly I got there the same time as originally scheduled the next day

On one flight it was delayed in Taipai landed late into Bangkok and we were rushed on to ensure it got to Heathrow before the curfew. It did and landed safely. I had missed my transport back home so had to wait to morning. Was naturally just going to accept it as one of those things but bridge crew were asking if people had missed connections etc. No problem sir hotel voucher plus breakfast

Brilliant airline and certainly in my top five

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my experience. Take from it what you want. You'll probably think "well you were just unlucky" or "I've never had a problem with EVA before" but I just want to share my experience to warn other

Usually you get nice little individual salt and pepper shakers to put on the foie gras!

I flew with Eva just the once cos they were considerably cheaper than Thai and never did again because I got no salt and pepper in my meal packages. You had to ask the trolley dolly for salt and by th

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Rawhide2 said:

Adding to the above they were couple weeks ago voted 2nd cleanest airline in the world

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/cleanest-airlines-2019-world-skytrax-awards-ana-all-nippon-airways-a8829731.html

Yep, they'll even wipe your arse if you ask them LOl...

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/eva-flight-attendants-traumatised-by-having-to-wipe-passengers-bum

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:00 PM, Butch said:

Apparently, he died a couple of weeks ago in Thailand, according to officials at EVA.

• Like 1

So now Samui is

popular with tourists and has a reputation for prostitution.

With me it has a reputation for rip-off songtaews! 

• Like 1