Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

First to see this at a beer bar wins!

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/louis-vuitton-designed-a-luxury-jenga-set-priced-at-2400

Louis Vuitton designed a luxury Jenga set priced at $2,400

The game comes after the much-anticipated second menswear collection from much-hyped Louis Vuitton creative director Virgil Abloh.

The game comes after the much-anticipated second menswear collection from much-hyped Louis Vuitton creative director Virgil Abloh.

The storied French fashion house Louis Vuitton, known for its luxury logo-bedecked leather goods, is entering into the gaming arena.

Louis Vuitton’s latest release will have Hasbro shaking in its boots or LV chunky dad sneakers.

ANNA WINTER REVEALS THOUGHTS ON MEGHAN MARKLE'S WEDDING LOOK

Enter: FW Jenga. Yes, you read that right. Louis Vuitton is releasing a Jenga set.

The game comes after the much-anticipated second menswear collection from much-hyped creative director Virgil Abloh, which attracted an impressive front-row lineup — Timothee Chalamet, Naomi Campbell, Offset and Frank Ocean — to view Michael Jackson-inspired crystal-beaded jackets and a set reimagined from the NYC sidewalk from the “Billie Jean” video.

CHANEL DEBUTS BRIDAL-INSPIRED SWIMSUIT IN PARIS

But don’t be fooled — this isn’t your typical, old-school, wood-balancing-block game.

LV’s luxury upgrade features 54 LV monogrammed plexiglass cubes that will set you back a cool $2,400.

Totally worth it, right?

An official release date hasn’t been put on the books but we think it’s safe to assume the FW Jenga set will likely sell out despite its high price tag.

I think the group of Japanese guys playing (and losing) this in Made In Thailand the other night probably spent that much anyway!! ?

KM

Anyone who buys anything from Louis Vuitton definitely has more money than sense.

• Upvote 1

I have a story about the Louis Vuitton shop in Paris. I was in Paris with my Thai boss. He was going into the  Louis Vuitton shop. I told him that I would wait for him in a restaurant across the street. I was the only customer in the place. I ordered a beer and was told that if I didn't order food, I had to sit outside to drink my beer. That didn't do much for my mood. My boss came from the shop and asked me if I would go back to the  Louis Vuitton. He explained that he had bought his quota and he needed one more item. I started laughing and told him that I had never heard of a store that had a quota on such overpriced things. I did go and buy the item for him (a wallet) and nearly threw up when I found out the price. 

I should add that when we tried to get a taxi from the hotel, none would take us. I went back into the expensive hotel and loudly complained. The guy at reception went out and talked to the drivers. The drivers had a discussion and one agreed to take us. We got in the taxi and the driver stunk so bad that I had to roll down the window. I asked my boss  to roll down his window. My boss was whispering that we may offend the driver. I don't know if the driver spoke any English but I told my boss rather in a loud voice that the driver really DID stink big time.

I will never visit Paris again. I can't criticize the entire country because we went to the south of France and it was like a different country. People were friendly and helpful.

I have also had a similar experience to Gary's. In Paris my wife and I were just looking in the window at Louis Vuitton (in 2004). A Chinese man came up to us and asked if I would buy him a handbag from the store, and said he had outbought his quota. I asked him which bag he wanted and he said, "Any one". He handed me 3000 Euro and said he would wait down the street.  We wanted to look anyway, so went in. Immediately we were offered lots of varieties of handbags to choose from and I selected one that was close to 3000.  The shop assistant asked for my passport and I said it was in my hotel. She then asked for my wife's, and it was also in the hotel safe.  Then I was asked if I had been approached by a Chinese person to do this. I said, "Yes", and she asked us to leave.  We walked out embarrassed and started to walk down the street in the direction the Chinese man had gone, and must have walked about 200 metres before he approached us. I think he was surprised when I returned his money.  When I asked why he did this he clearly and honestly said that he worked for a Chinese company that copied the bags.