Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I remember going to meet someone who stayed there must be 11-12 years ago and waiting by the pool and thinking what a shit house this is.
I went looking as well and while I didn't think it was a shit house I did feel that I could do better. I would suggest that anyone interested add this place to your inspection list before making a booking. What it loses in charm could be spot on for location and price. There must be dozens of similar places within a kilometre of it and a couple of hours inspecting some alternatives could be a good idea.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

While I haven't stayed there, two friends spent a few nights there and I visited them a couple of times. I thought it was of fairly good value, and excellent for location, and particularly good for having a pool, at the price they charge.

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed a couple nights there about this time last year.  It was a reasonably decent place.  I had a top floor room, mid-building, facing the pool.  It is a good location and a couple doors down is the Loaf Bakery & Cafe for a good breakfast and nice espresso.

Here are a couple pics of the room.

Edited by jacko
Pics removed, open area!