Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Sanctuary of Truth, Naklua.

Thanks for these photos. The Sanctuary is an amazing place, but the photos I take never come out as well as these.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, JONPAT said:

Dual Pricing.

There is one day when the price is the same for all, The King's Birthday, it is free.

Good photos jacko. I went there once but didn't feel the 500 baht entrance fee was justified to see one building and didn't bother. 

11 hours ago, awesum4 said:

Thanks for these photos. The Sanctuary is an amazing place, but the photos I take never come out as well as these.

Well said.  Was a bit lucky myself.  Chose one of the last Songkran days to go.  Benefits were being in a taxi there and back and was completely dry while enjoying watching all the bedlam on the roads and also there were very few people there so many of my pics had no "peeps" in them.  Of course no Songkran at Sanctuary - what a relief!!!  Great day and a break from the wayyyyyyyyyyyy too long festival.  So while being crap with a cam myself, I managed to get some nice pics.

Off topic, am typing this on a PC via a very new Ubuntu and it has gone well...

Our method worked well - taxi there and get the taxi driver's number to come and pick you up.  Call him as you're walking back to the entrance.

BE THERE FOR OPENING (8 or 8.30?) as the coaches arrive later on.  If it's raining when you wake up.  Do it tomorrow.

Great pics firth, thanks for the memory.

Andy Cap

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Siam Sam said:

Good photos jacko. I went there once but didn't feel the 500 baht entrance fee was justified to see one building and didn't bother. 

Firth posted them mate!

I did post some pics from there in 2015

This is in a Trip report by the recently departed Barrief, in July 2014.

Agree it is overpriced....

Brilliant pics, very enjoyable and thanks for posting Firth. I like the female chippie with earphones!.

I see there is a lot of work ongoing, are they repairing or adding to the existing structure?.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Butch said:

Brilliant pics, very enjoyable and thanks for posting Firth. I like the female chippie with earphones!.

I see there is a lot of work ongoing, are they repairing or adding to the existing structure?.

Doing both things I believe. I'm sure I've been told that the Sanctuary is an ongoing project that's not likely to be finished within our life time.

It's Pattaya's Sagrada Familia, but with firm boobs everywhere (taxi back to soi 6?).  The workshops are really interesting too.  Worth every baht imho.

Looks like they need a bit of sponsorship from Ronseal mind!