Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Land -(1 Rai) -FULL Chanote-Good for building a house-inside city

One (1) Rai of land for sale with FULL Freehold Title Deed (Red Bird-Chanote Or Nor Sor 4)... This is the highest and strongest type of land ownership deed...This One (1) Rai of land is located inside the city (Pong Hai) in the Bueng Kan Province(Bung Kan). The district name is: 'Seka'... The city name is: Pong Hai...It is located near Route # 222 ... This land is right on the paved road.... 350 truckloads of dirt has been added to raise up the land so it is ready for building on ....The dirt cost 110,000 baht....There are many new houses being built every month... There are over 16,000 people living in that immediate area and around 2,300 houses. Also the police office and hospital are right there too-very close by...There are many small restaurants and a internet shop, gas station, etc. all in a 1-3 minutes drive...A large new market just opened very close (100 meters) away from house land....
Will consider a TRADE for equal value - TRADE ( car/truck/boat/condo/house).. The Price is 575,000 baht....Bitcoin and cryptocurrency OK for payment... It might be possible to arrange for the buyer to give a down payment and to make payments for several years... The land can be cut into 2-3 parts if a buyer wants a smaller piece to build a house on with a smaller price too...I can give more info in Thai or English... Make a price offer.
Thank You...

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 021.jpg

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 013.jpg

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 015.jpg

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 016.jpg

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 019.jpg

New Years-DIRT-Tukta-Jan. 2015 017.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you've been trying to offload this land for 5 years...... spotted you've been advertising it over on PA since 2014......

One bit of advice...... if you start thread bumping this, like you have done on Addicts it will get locked

Most farangs likely know that they cannot own land in Thailand in their own name. There are many bent lawyers that will tell you that there are ways to get around this. Regardless of which scheme they use, the farang will get the short end of the stick and the scheme will be illegal. Even condos have ownership rules. If the farang allotment is used up (49 percent) you cannot own the condo in your name. I have also noticed that some corrupt companies are still offering 90 year leases. The maximum length of a legal lease is 30 years, period.

• Thanks 2
16 hours ago, 4wheels said:

Great first post!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for coming onboard. How about an introduction.

Thanks....I have lived in Pattaya for the past 10 years, full time.  I love it here.  I had plans on building a house on that land but changed my mind.  I also bought rubber trees, nearby that I sold last year.  I decided against the house as it is just WAY  too close to the lady's family.   I am also on a few other boards, always using the same name  so the internet hunters can easily find me although I have no  idea why anyone would bother...haha...I am 64 years young, slim and very handsome I have been told by several Pattaya ladies....haha

Edited by how24111
additional info

This land is up near the Lao border east of Nong Khai, North Issarn I see. 

It is only likely to appeal to someone who has plans to move to that area, likely to be near relatives of the wife. I too have done what you appear to have done, brought in trucks and trucks of earth to fill in what was likely a rice paddy previously. One other factor is the proximity of utilities if one desires to build a house. IE How far to run electricity in, where is there a water supply? One of the expensive jobs on my lady's land was building a water storage, filtering and pumping equipment. Fortunately it was close to a dam fed irrigation system and a large drainage pond was already there as supply.

Still, moving from party central to Nakhon Nowhere is a major decision!

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, jacko said:

One other factor is the proximity of utilities if one desires to build a house. IE How far to run electricity in, where is there a water supply

This land is located inside of the city/village.  A few hundred meters off the main road and  5 minutes walking distance to the police station, hospital, and school.  There are already electric poles to hook up to and water is immediately available.  Your right  about someone who wants to buy this land will most likely want to be near the wife's family.  I am glad I decided to stay in Pattaya as the quiet life is not for me.  I enjoy having lots of shopping and a gym close to my home. Pattaya really does have everything and being it's relatively small you can get almost anywhere in a few minutes, IF  you drive a motorbike.  A car is a different story.

• 4 months later...