Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Indian curry - Beer Hubb

Good review Bazle, Kev in thailand recently visited it as well and did a video. 59 baht for bottled beer (according to the vid) isn't too shabby either. I'm partial to a Madras or Chicken Ceylon, but £7 for a decent Indian with a soft drink is not bad at all.

They seem to have a good selection of draft, plus some craft beers. I'll definitely give it a visit in the future.

Worth a look I say, particularly since that place  you mentioned opposite is getting beat up lately!

I'm a big fan of Indian curries.The best ive had was in Zaika (2nd road opposite the Royal garden plaza).Chicken madras with plain rice costs about B300.

Another option is Everest (located on the sub soi next to soi Honey).If you want to try it i suggest you have the daily special B199.

Thanks, Bazle.  I pass Beer Hubb at least twice a day and it seems they are attracting more customers but still rather empty .  

IMG_0025.jpg

The prices for bottled beer are competitive for Soi Buakhao.

IMG_0024.jpg

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Thanks 1

I live in Thailand and primarily eat Indian.  Zaika is the best but some issues . i like the Thalii at Everest.   If anyone can point me to a good Indian Restaurant , much appreciated . I know about Karma and it is good but prefer spicy.

• 3 months later...

I posted a mini review of Beer Hubb in my Trip report.

Overall very positive. I didn't have any food, but the beer, ambience, service and relaxed atmosphere really made this a plce worth visiting, if only for some good A/C relief and a change from the busy areas of LKM/ Bukhao and Treetown.

It's also quiet indoors, great clean and spacious toilets, and the owner brings around free poppadums and lime.

• Thanks 1
I posted a mini review of Beer Hubb in my Trip report.
Overall very positive. I didn't have any food, but the beer, ambience, service and relaxed atmosphere really made this a plce worth visiting, if only for some good A/C relief and a change from the busy areas of LKM/ Bukhao and Treetown.
It's also quiet indoors, great clean and spacious toilets, and the owner brings around free poppadums and lime.
Just adding to the topic. I took my lady to the top of the bar last night and she was delighted. I ran into a bunch of falang on the Soi afterwards but the 89 baht beer was over the top for them! I have to say that this is a great place to take a lady and in daylight might have the best photo opportunity for the worst cabling cockup in Pattaya. That's saying a lot!

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1