Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Boeing 737-Max. Another one down.

On 3/11/2019 at 2:12 AM, jacko said:

A bit worrying, a new aircraft and experienced pilot goes down. Ethiopian Airlines Nairobi Bound.

Ethiopian Airlines crash: carriers ground Boeing 737 Max 8 jets in wake of disaster.

Ethiopian Airlines joins China and Cayman Islands in suspending use of the new jets following second tragedy in four months.

Guardian.

An Ethiopian Airlines jet has crashed shortly after take-off from Addis Ababa, killing all on board.

The airline said 149 passengers and eight crew members were on flight ET302 from the Ethiopian capital to Nairobi in Kenya.

It said 32 Kenyans, 18 Canadians, eight Americans and seven British nationals were among the passengers.

The crash happened at 08:44 local time, six minutes after the months-old Boeing 737 Max-8 took off.

BBC

Soon-finally, to be certified

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before I get into the nitty-gritty, it's important to note the downing of  Iran Air 655 in July , 1988,   came in the wake of the Stark incident.  About a year earlier,  in May, 1987, the USS Stark ha

A couple of days ago I saw one of the most sickening reports on Fox News and only confirmed for me that this really is at the peak of fake news channels. In essence the three wise news people came to

The U.S. did apologize for the downing of the Iran Air Flight 655 (REAGAN APOLOGIZED TO IRAN FOR DOWNING OF JETLINER).  The U.S. also paid over $60 million in compensation to the families of the victi

Posted Images