Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pattayatalk.com not resolving

Hi

when I type “pattayatalk.com” into the address bar i get a “server not responding” message. In order to get into the forum I need to google pattayatalk forum and link in from there.

is the problem my end or the other?. I’ve deleted cookies etc and am having the same issue on iOS and windows, since last night (weds 13th).

cheers.

1 hour ago, js007 said:

I was having trouble earlier today and yesterday logging on.  But just a minute ago, it worked.  Maybe the site goes down for maintenance once in a while?

No, not unless I do it manually, which I did not this time. I did find the problem however. One of my host servers - the one that hosts my generic web server that does the redirection for pattayatalk.com, was paused because it was low on disk space... one of the backup routines got way out of hand lol. Its now fixed... and cheers for making me go look. It might have been a week before I checked it as there is nothing else critical running on that server lol. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

I saw an article this morning about some sort of worldwide Internet stoppage that affected a lot of things for a while. That happened yesterday, I guess.   I also read something about Google server problems. 

58 minutes ago, js007 said:

I saw an article this morning about some sort of worldwide Internet stoppage that affected a lot of things for a while. That happened yesterday, I guess.   I also read something about Google server problems. 

If you're referring to the following article, it's more about govt censorship and their blocking of access to the Internet rather than a worldwide Internet shutdown.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/internet-shutdowns-don-t-make-anyone-safer-1.1268141