Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Loading photos onto the site

I used to have no problems handling photos but since the advent of Google Photos I am having problems. Don't get me wrong. Its great having my photos on mobile, PC and laptop at the same time but Picasa was so easy to use. Can anyone offer  a tutorial of the correct method to upload from Google photos for easy posting onto Pattaya Talk please. 

I agree, Picasa was easy to use and was disappointed when Google gobbled them up and merged it into Google Photos.

As for linking to Google Photos on this forum, from what I've read Google doesn't support that feature. For that reason, plus I don't like the file structure of Google Photos, I moved to Flickr.

I have been working on the above problem and after some trial and error have a couple of methods to handle posting photos using Google Photos. 

Jacko was the catalyst for sorting this out with his comment that he uses ONE DRIVE. Here is the method.

Go to GP, select a photo and double click. It is no good ticking, it needs to be expanded. In this condition right click and go to "Save As...". Save to ONE DRIVE. 

Open your page in Pattaya Talk and go to the foot of the reply box and click on "choose files". Go to ONE DRIVE and simply drag and drop. By clicking on the + sign you can load to the post and space and position by using the cursor. 

One thing that I haven't sorted is  re-sizing a photo in GP, not that this is really an issue with Pattaya Talk. I still have Picasa installed on my PC and it is also easy enough to use the editing and resizing functions and export to say Starred Photos or wherever and then drag and drop. Picasa has the function of Bulk Editing which is handy if you have a heap of photos to sort out. One other thing about using Picasa is that you can see what you are posting whereas posting straight from ONE DRIVE you only get the photo number information unless you rename photos as you post. 

I guess that DROP BOX would also work but I haven't got that far yet.