Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Monkeywatch - March 2019

Once again thank you for your continued zaniness. Pier 21. Is this the place where no one goes to? I was there 3 weeks ago and other than that cheap food outlets it was deserted. If I had shares I would be selling them assuming I could find a buyer.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, teelack said:

Once again thank you for your continued zaniness. Pier 21. Is this the place where no one goes to? I was there 3 weeks ago and other than that cheap food outlets it was deserted. If I had shares I would be selling them assuming I could find a buyer.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

I didn't see anything cheap in Terminal 21, including the food. A horrible, fake and useless place.

1 hour ago, Bob Belzy said:

I didn't see anything cheap in Terminal 21, including the food. A horrible, fake and useless place.

I agree in general however I took a lady there as did a friend of mine. We both had meals and paid under 100 baht for the two people. The food was OK but for me not hot enough.With exception of the theme  and general decor it offers nothing more than Central does. It is also out of the way for a lot of people. 

16 hours ago, Bob Belzy said:

I obviously didn't look close enough. All I noticed were 300+ Baht burgers etc.

Other than the food court (queue up 3 times craziness) it is simply an overpriced collection of pending failures. I used the cinema, nice enough but bring a jacket. Tried a small Thai food restaurant, rather overpriced, but quality good. After the film the place was near crowded midweek. Asian tourists mostly, and I believe usually so at weekends, but I got an impression of window shoppers and not a lot of buying going on. As seems to happen in Pattaya, the Mall market has been saturated.

Bob, you need to head to the food court on the top level. Very cheap meals, from 35 baht as I recall. I agree that some of the restaurants are very over-priced.,

3 hours ago, biggles said:

Bob, you need to head to the food court on the top level. Very cheap meals, from 35 baht as I recall. I agree that some of the restaurants are very over-priced.,

I don't think I'll plan on visiting again any time soon, but thanks for the heads up.