Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."   The art collector replied, "I've had an aw

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

A guy phones up his Boss, but gets the bosses’ wife instead: “I’m afraid he died last week.” she explains.

The next day the man calls again and asks for the boss. “I told you” the wife replies, “he died last week.”

The next day he calls again and once more asks to speak to his boss. By this time the wife is getting upset and shouts: “I’VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TWICE, MY HUSBAND, YOUR BOSS, DIED LAST WEEK! WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING?” * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * “Coz…” He replied laughing, “I just love hearing it…..”

A husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, ‘You Can Be The MAN of Your House.’  

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced….

“From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I’m finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and we will have the kind of Sex that I want.  Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who’s going to dress me and comb my hair?”

The wife replied…..

“The funeral director would be my first guess.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A Frenchman walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bird is wearing a baseball cap. The bartender says, “Hey, that’s neat. Where did you get that?”

The parrot says, “France—they’ve got millions of them there.”