Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."   The art collector replied, "I've had an aw

Posted Images

Yesterday I was in a shoe store that sells only shoes, nothing else. A young girl with a tattoo and green hair walked over to me and asked, "What brings you in today? I looked at her and said, "I'm interested in buying a refrigerator." She didn't quite know how to respond, had that deer in the headlights look.

I was thinking about old age and decided that old age is when you still have something on the ball, but you are just too tired to bounce it. 

• Like 1

The older you get the tougher it is to lose weight because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement 

A buddy of mine has two tickets for the 2021 Super Bowl. Box seats, plus airfares, accommodations, etc., but he didn’t realize when he bought the package that this is going to be on the same day as his wedding — so he can’t go.

If you are interested and want to go instead of him, it’s at St. Peter’s Church in New York City at 5 pm. Her name is Heather. She is 5’4” and about 120 lbs. She is a great cook and makes $130,000 a year! She will be the one in the white dress"

• Haha 2

A man enters a bar, walks up to the bartender, sits in a stool and orders a drink. While drinking it, he notices a group of men sitting at a table. Every once in a while one of them calls a number and everybody at the table starts laughing. He asks the bartender what is going on and the bartender replies they are telling jokes, but because they already know all jokes by heart, they just numbered them.

Shortly after that, another number is called by one of the men, but nobody laughs. After asking about the bartender why no reaction to that one; the bartender replies ... 'He was telling it wrong.'