Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."   The art collector replied, "I've had an aw

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, sinbinjack said:

????????????????????????

Hose bee lion .... is my guess or in English (women of questionable virtue are guilty of terminological inexactitude"

Hope I've clarified things for you ..

A fuel station owner in france was trying to increase his sales, so he put up a sign that read, 'Free Sex with Fill-Up.' frenchy pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex.

frenchy guessed 3, and the owner said, 'You were close. but  the number was 2. Sorry, no sex this time.'

A week later, frenchy, along with his friend Jacques, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex. The owner again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number. frenchy guessed 6 this time. The owner said, 'Sorry, it was 8. You were close, but no free sex this time.'

As they were driving away, jacques said to frenchy, 'I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex at all.'

frenchy replied, 'No it's genuine enough jacques; my wife won twice last week.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Hose bee lion .... is my guess or in English (women of questionable virtue are guilty of terminological inexactitude"

Isn’t that what Mexican Fireman Lion called his second son ?

• Haha 1

Got sad news today. After 6 years of medical training, my good friend has been struck off after 1 minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and now can no longer work in the job he loves.

What a waste of time, training, and money.

A genuinely nice guy, and a brilliant vet.

• Haha 1
On 11/20/2020 at 2:38 PM, BigusDicus said:

All the time...

HoseBeeLion.jpg

On 11/20/2020 at 7:08 PM, sinbinjack said:

????????????????????????

Aw come on man...I spelled half of it out for you...?

Hoe's be lyin....

2 hours ago, BigusDicus said:

Aw come on man...I spelled half of it out for you...?

Hoe's be lyin....

I'll be honest and tell you that up until Bullfrog chimed in I was tryin' to figure out how a murder hornet went with hose and lion, lol. 

• Haha 2
On 11/21/2020 at 3:55 AM, Bullfrog said:

yes.

• Haha 1

A young couple is out golfing together on a weekday morning.  The course is pretty empty as it's a weekday, so they are moving along pretty quickly.  On the 5th hole they catch up to an older gentleman at the Tee box.  Rather than just play through, the couple decide to join the man for a hole or two.  After they tee off, with the older gentleman's tee shot out distancing the younger man's, the woman starts up a conversation as they walk down the fairway.

"Do you always play alone?" "Oh no my dear, for thirty years, my wife and I played this course together almost every day."

The young woman is touched, but also a bit curious.  "Your wife doesn't play with you anymore?" ... she asked a bit tentatively, knowing there could be quite a few different explanations. "Not since she passed away." the old man said with a bit of a pause in his reply.

The young man looks at his wife pleading with his eyes for her not to keep pressing this line of questions.  But of course she ignores him and carries on.

"Don't you have some other friends that you can golf with?" The old man quickly answers.  "Oh sure, but they're all at the funeral."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2