Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."   The art collector replied, "I've had an aw

Posted Images

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of her class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. She went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had recently been circumcised and was quite itchy.

Teacher told him to go down to the Principal's office. He was to telephone his Mom and ask her what he should do about it. He did so and returned to class. 

Suddenly there was a commotion at the back of the room. Teacher went back to see what was going on, only to see the little guy sitting at his desk with his penis hanging out.

Teacher screamed ... 'I thought I told you to call your Mom?'

'I did" the little guy tells her. "Mom told me that if I could stick it out until lunchtime; she'll come and pick me up after school.'

• Haha 1

... "Pepe Le Pew has apparently taken his own life, just hours after it was officially announced that his image would no longer be used in WB cartoons. Despondent and apparently drunk on cheap Bourdeaux wine Le Pew, 76, stepped in front of an on coming tractor trailer shouting “I geeve my life for zee lovers in zee world. And zis is how they treat me, non, Mon Cheri?” ....

Pepe Le Pew.jpg