Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 249 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."   The art collector replied, "I've had an aw

Posted Images

On 3/17/2021 at 1:39 AM, BigusDicus said:

Biden Neandrathals.jpg

Can't let this one go. Do you notice how they're all co-operating together for the good of society? It seems that Neanderthals have more brains than anti-maskers. ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

An elderly frog went into the confession box and said to the priest, 'Father, I'm 70 years old, engaged, with three kids and last night I had a wild 3some with two hot transexuals.

My son, when was the last time you were in confession? asked the priest.'

'Never, Father, I'm muslim,' replied frenchy.

'Why are you telling me then?' asked the priest.

'I'm telling everyone!' exclaims frenchy.

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, BigusDicus said:

Toilet roll patent.jpg

I have seen this issue come up on Facebook repeatedly over the years, and all I can say is  that after 45 years of personal work experience dealing with wire, cable and ropes, is the ONLY way to pull them off is from the top, as in this old and classic diagram...

9 hours ago, BigusDicus said:

Biden stairs false.jpg

You post lots of really funny jokes and they make me laugh. But possibly you should post these in the political jokes section rather than here. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, maipenrai said:

I have seen this issue come up on Facebook repeatedly over the years, and all I can say is  that after 45 years of personal work experience dealing with wire, cable and ropes, is the ONLY way to pull them off is from the top, as in this old and classic diagram...

Personally, I still don't give a fuck - I just need paper on the roll! And, also, not to be only given 2 squares to do the job, as in some pay dunnies.

2 hours ago, yorta2 said:

Personally, I still don't give a fuck - I just need paper on the roll! And, also, not to be only given 2 squares to do the job, as in some pay dunnies.

I beg to diffef. I don't give a shit.?

• Upvote 1