Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."   The art collector replied, "I've had an aw

Posted Images

On 10/23/2021 at 10:49 PM, BigusDicus said:

Math problem reminded me of this little ditty. It's a limerick, if you read it right...

Limerick 1.jpg

10 hours ago, BigusDicus said:

Hint:  A dozen, a gross, and a score…

Even after looking up the answer, thanks to your hint, I'd expect only those with an advanced mathematics degree would have heard this one before. :chogdee

Donald Trump has a heart attack and dies. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.   "I don't know what to do,"  says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you.  But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have  to take their place.  I'll even let YOU decide who leaves.”   Trump thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.   The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing  empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell.   "No!" Trump said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."   The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a  room full of rocks. All he did was swing  that hammer, time after time after time.   "No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented  Trump.   The Devil opened a third door. In it, Trump  saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and  his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.   Trump looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can  handle this."   The Devil smiled and said,   "Monica, you're free to go!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, berks_guy said:

....The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing  empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell......

To be historically correct, that should have been Ted Kennedy.