Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 78 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."   The art collector replied, "I've had an aw

Blast from the past ...   

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Graham Martin is in Hospital:
Who the hell is GRAHAM?
Well Graham is the geezer who got home late one night and Helen his wife, says. "Where the hell have you been?"
Graham replies. "I was getting a tattoo!"
"A tattoo?" She frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"
"I got a hundred dollar note on my privates." He said proudly.
"What the hell were you thinking?" She said, shaking her head in disgust. "Why on earth would a Chartered Accountant get a hundred dollar note tattooed on his privates?"
"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow.
Two, once in a while I like to play with my money.
Three, I like how money feels in my hand.
And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred dollars anytime you want."
Graham is now in The Critical Care Unit, Room 233. No visitors until further notice...............
  • Haha 3

Just a techo question. Over the years I have downloaded quite a few of the excellent cartoons. Has this privilege been withdrawn or is it something to do with my account? The download arrow appears but that's as far as it gets.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, teelack said:

Just a techo question. Over the years I have downloaded quite a few of the excellent cartoons. Has this privilege been withdrawn or is it something to do with my account? The download arrow appears but that's as far as it gets.

I use Chrome and right click then "save as" is working fine.  

I use Chrome and right click then "save as" is working fine.  
I just wish that I understood what you mean.

I would simply click the cartoon and save and it ended up in Google Photos. Now it just won't save. I have no idea how Chrome comes into the picture. Perhaps you can enlighten me please.

35 minutes ago, teelack said:

I would simply click the cartoon and save and it ended up in Google Photos. Now it just won't save. I have no idea how Chrome comes into the picture. Perhaps you can enlighten me please.

I believe he is saying he is using the web browser Chrome by Google.  You know how to "right click" and save.  So it could be something as simple as clearing your cache, deleting you browsing history and getting rid of junk files , etc.  Fully booting your computer is always the first step....  

Edited by BigusDicus
8 hours ago, teelack said:

Just saying that downloading the pictures here works for me using  Chrome browser. Will add that I doubt I have any permissions here than you do not, so most likely not a forum issue. Apologies if you were being Google Photo's specific, you didn't say that in that post ?

Just saying that downloading the pictures here works for me using  Chrome browser. Will add that I doubt I have any permissions here than you do not, so most likely not a forum issue. Apologies if you were being Google Photo's specific, you didn't say that in that post 
Thanks for trying. I guess that I am a tech illiterate.

In the past it was a simple case of click the cartoon, press the down arrow which appeared below and there it was, downloaded immediately into Photos. Google Chrome simply did not feature hence my comment and I just have no idea how the Chrome and downloading the cartoon is linked.

You are reading the forum on some kind of software. If it is with a browser on a PC or an Android phone the most popular browser is Google Chrome.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

You are reading the forum on some kind of software. If it is with a browser on a PC or an Android phone the most popular browser is Google Chrome.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

As a computer illiterate I appreciate your reply. I don't think you actually read my questions or comments.

Like about 70 percent of the planet I have Android and as default, Chrome, Google and all its apps that come with the average mobile.

It's so simple really. What was click and click again has disappeared from my phone. Its obvious that no one has given thought to my question which was part of Pattayatalk that worked before but doesn't work now. Bugger all to do with Chrome.

7 hours ago, teelack said:

As a computer illiterate I appreciate your reply. I don't think you actually read my questions or comments.

Like about 70 percent of the planet I have Android and as default, Chrome, Google and all its apps that come with the average mobile.

It's so simple really. What was click and click again has disappeared from my phone. Its obvious that no one has given thought to my question which was part of Pattayatalk that worked before but doesn't work now. Bugger all to do with Chrome.

As your tag line indicates you're using Tapatalk, it's a reasonable assumption that is the app you're using to view this forum. On Pattaya Addicts the mods/admin have stated updates to the forum software, which is the same used on PT (Invision), have caused issues with Tapatalk. You'll need to report the issue to Tapatalk as the problem is with their app.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
As your tag line indicates you're using Tapatalk, it's a reasonable assumption that is the app you're using to view this forum. On Pattaya Addicts the mods/admin have stated updates to the forum software, which is the same used on PT (Invision), have caused issues with Tapatalk. You'll need to report the issue to Tapatalk as the problem is with their app.
Thanks for that advice. My phone crashed on my way to Thailand and I guess that it makes sense that some of the reinstalled apps don't work as before.