Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Nirun studio -CORNER- condo for rent

Nirun studio condo-CORNER- for rent..6000 baht monthly with FREE Internet/wi-fi  and Free Siphon cable TV.  You pay yourself low Gov't. priced electric and 450 baht monthly for Nirun service + whatever your water usage monthly. . This condo has air conditioning, hot water, sofa + coffee table, TV, microwave, blackout curtains, computer desk,  chairs, refrigerator, bed(with sheets and towels-if needed) and full furniture.  Available now. To move in, you need to pay the first months rent and a refundable 2 months deposit. Nirun is a large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, , restaurants, bars, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Big-C Extra mall, across from the ShagWell Hotel. The condo is located on the 5th floor(corner unit-so you have a extra window), in the smaller buildings(B-1). There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony and is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private...Thank you

100_4580.jpg

100_4571.jpg

100_4568.jpg

Nirun bath tub....JPG

Nirun Map ....jpg

Nirun map...gif

DSCN1273.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

DSCN1285.jpg

DSCN1286.jpg

You might want to add the sq M size, seems to be an important consideration to many. 

• Thanks 1

Most of them are around 27-28 sq mtrs in those blocks. They are about 38-42 sq mtrs in the high rise block. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, jacko said:

You might want to add the sq M size, seems to be an important consideration to many. 

Your right.  The condo is 26 meters.  All the small blds. condos are the same size. 

I've been inside a Nirun condo in the same block.... I wouldn't exactly call them spacious...

There's a few bars nearby.... and the Gentleman's Clubs on Soi Bongkot are only a short walk away, so the location isn't that bad.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Very fair rental price but Nirun is the nearest thing you'll get to a English Council estate. I would be looking over my shoulder constantly at 2am for sure

Edited by Rawhide2
57 minutes ago, Rawhide2 said:

English Council estate.

I never heard of that reference.  Please explain.  I lived in Nirun for 9 years and I am up very late most nights and almost never saw any problems at Nirun.  Once in a while,  a very drunk farang might be passed out somewhere but the Nirun security will quickly help him up to his condo.

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

I don't know if it is very slow  in Pattaya right now but surprisingly,  the condo is still available for rent. 

You could always go Thai and raise the asking price.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, how24111 said:

I never heard of that reference.  Please explain.  I lived in Nirun for 9 years and I am up very late most nights and almost never saw any problems at Nirun.  Once in a while,  a very drunk farang might be passed out somewhere but the Nirun security will quickly help him up to his condo.

Council estates are British public housing.

I lived in Nirum for  2 1/2 years. Only reason I moved was I wanted something with move living space, but for those that are happy with smaller living space and low rent prices Nirun is a fine choice.

And as for the comment "I would be  looking over my shoulder constantly at 2am for sure", I call BS on that. Never once felt threatened walking around Nirun no matter what the time of day.

• Thanks 1

Many years ago i looked at Nirun and except for those prison outer doors liked it. The girl i was with at the time did not, " I am not with you to live Thai".  She Left me , married an American and is one of the 8 people living in Nebraska.   I remember Larry posting he ordered delivery food and the guy said ok i know where you are, where the dealers live.  Maybe true but you dont shit where you live.   I would be happy to pay a months rent for what i spend a few nights on pussy. .  A nice mix of Thai and Falang.   I doubt you need to look over your shoulder at 0200.  

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I lived in Nirum for  2 1/2 years. Only reason I moved was I wanted something with move living space, but for those that are happy with smaller living space and low rent prices Nirun is a fine choice.

And as for the comment "I would be  looking over my shoulder constantly at 2am for sure", I call BS on that. Never once felt threatened walking around Nirun no matter what the time of day.

Agree 100% ,  and I have lived in Nirun for 9 years.  You can walk around Nirun at ANY hour and never feel threatened.  I assume people that make these comments have never lived in Nirun condos.   Most are very friendly people.

Within reason and by adopting reasonable precautions, I can't think of anywhere in Pattaya that I have felt unsafe. However, I couldn't say that for some of the non-Thai ethnic areas in Bangkok that I will not go.

18 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

These places have their reputations, always a little exaggeration there.  It has been a lot of years now but in the 'Pattaya One' news reports of years ago, corpses found in low budget rooms, or 10 floors below them, seemed to be in the same sentence as 'Nirun' or '9 Karat' condo. I rode down Arunothai only yesterday at midday, and you see the single men with their weekly shop from Big-CX heading back to their last stop residence on foot.